𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘_𝐎𝐍𝐄♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Just know this chapter will be extra long, bonus chapter for all the pent up frustrations😏💕

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄

Rosa knew tonight was going to be her night.

She wanted to give her all—everything to them, for theirs to have.

But nothing could beat the undeniably lust and hunger that blends in the pit of fire that blazed inside of Ava and Alex.

After their engagement segment, the way Rosa left them trying to hold back their beast from literally ravaging the girl.

It reaches the point where they left everyone downstairs at the party, they felt the same familiar heat igniting their fire.

But nothing beats the total surprise that left them stunned, staring at their mate in awe.

The way the girl's skin shines under the low romantic lights.

The meshed pantyhose, the way the girl was purely irresistible and reflexive, her thick thighs that made their throat dry.

Ava was first to peel her blazer off her shoulders, the entire time her eyes are trained like an hawk after their prey.

Rosa described the woman as an literal wild beast after her—their prey.

Ava practically slapped the belt from around her waist, putting it between her teeth.

As she took her shoes off and unbuttoned her shirt.

Alex instantly was in her pants and sports bra, as she took a seat on a white and gold chair, her dark eyes burning over the girl on the bed.

She smirked when she heard Rosa gulped as she slowly went backwards at each crawled Ava crawled after her on the massive double-bed.

Oh how Alex wanted to devour Rosa all by herself. It made the boner inside her pants hurt her, at how suffocating it felt.

She licked her lips and unbuckle her belt, wrapping the thick leather belt around her wrist, clenching her jaws at the arousal in the air.

Fuck—Alex thought as her eyes burned like the entirety of her body, she couldn't stop the way she bite into the belt.

She wanted Ava to have her first go.

It's her birthday after all, she thought it would be an exceptional idea to let Ava have her fun.

And oh, Ava was just beginning.

"Oh, you've been such a bad bad little girl, hm?" She kissed an shaking girl's neck as she grip her neck.

Ava couldn't hold back no more, the moment she laid eyes on the girl as she stepped into the yacht she wanted to ravish her.

And—to see her in an two piece separate colors lingerie, all for them only.