𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐓𝐖𝐎 ♔︎

Ava's outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ava's outfit

Part 2 of 3.
Storm is so near☕

Since this woman came back, her hands couldn't come off of my body.

It's not annoying to me, weirdly. Since last month, being around her and she making her naughty move onto me...

I've had nights where it's like a broken dream to me, even so, that day when she took me to that restaurant, was a day to remember.

I know it might be a innocent act of kindness, but us bickering slightly made it seems like we were couples.

Yeah, 'couples'.

I want to ask her about us, but I am scared of what I would got back as an response. Although, I won't sit back and let she fuck me for nothing.

Couple minutes ago out in that living room, when she told me those ungodly things, I was stunned at how she just went blunt.

Obsessed with me?

Dominant and sub?

Protect?

Fucked how she liked?

Jesus, that one had me blushing as I slipped into the fine black strap jumper suit, and put on my thick cottoned sweater.

Slipping on my Uggs brown and cream color slippers, I put on my caramel lipstick and did my hair in a curl bun.

I just put in two simple gold earrings and kept on my necklace from Ma, and stood in the mirror as I checked my outfit.

My thighs have been getting even more thick, although I have flat stomach, but it as a little fat to it.

Still I love my body. Even my hips are getting wider, god knows that soon I'll have to purchase knew clothes.

Biting my lip, I took up my black purse with gold chain handle and my phone and walked out my room.

I've never felt so happy in seeing someone has I am right now, that Ava is even back and she surprised me.

Even better that she claimed to have something for my surprise. I wondered what? I love getting spoiled.

I ran down the stairs and fixed my white Apple watch on my wrist, and checked the time, and my eyes widened.

𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 (𝐆𝐗𝐆)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें