𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎...

Rosa's POV

The restaurant that she carry us to, I've heard so many famous and exquisitely good things about it.

Their foods or delicacies are beyond heavenly.

With me being so busy in my life, I had it on my bucket-list to tried out this restaurant. And once I try it, I knew I'd be hooked.

It's not the first time driving with Alex, and each time, she would open my car door for me.

But this feels so different. This is the famous Alex Calana Rose, carrying me out on an actual date.

This would be my first ever DATE. I mean, I've been to a few dates that was beyond stupidity. But this... this feels real.

She helped me out the car, and I fixed my dress and smoothe down my hair, as the part was in my hair front.

"Ready, mamas?"

I looked up at her and nodded with a smile. It seems we were matching, and I liked the dynamic.

I just hope this dinner goes good. And I don't freaked out or flipped, because I don't want this night to end badly.

Her hand was in my lower back, as we walked up a few stairs and I gawked at the neon red and white light.

Every one that passes all are in red, black or specks with white in the mix. But all was red, and feels so intimate.

I knew something like this would happen. People stopping and staring, once I would feel so nervous. Now, I just feel proud.

For some unknown reasons. Maybe, it's because I have Alex with me. And it's also because we're both famous in our fields.

"Can't everyone just fuck off?" I muttered and I heard Alex chuckled and patted my butt.

"Behave, mamas. You're gorgeous and you steal the show." She kiss my hair, and we walked up to the host.

"Reservation?"

"Calana Rose." Alex responded.

"Right. This way, to your reserved table for two."

We followed behind the hostess, which we walked through an double door and up some stairs, the whole time, I was mind-blown.

Alex hand didn't leave the small of my back, as we finally reached and this was very unique and beautiful.

We were on the top floor, where ceiling is made over our heads and roots and green flowers adorns the whole walls and ceiling.

The red led lights and fire flies, gave the room a more diverse and romantic feeling.

Alex drew out the chair for me, and I have her a bright smile. "Well, thank you." I sat down and she pushed it up to the table.

When she was seated, the hostess place two menus down at the table.

"A waiter will be here any minute now. Do you by any chance, need any beverages for starters?"

I was busy looking around, because for real this is my first ever date and Alex do know how to make me fall for her more.

She knew I love the sight of the entire city. Mostly at night, where all the different lights are shining and the always busy New York City.