𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♔︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
*******************

All three mates arrived back at the castle. And to say, Alex and Avery is nervous and angry with themselves would be an understatement.

Avery was beating herself up inside, the guilt eating her from inside 𝑎𝑛𝑑 out. Also, with just how angry her mate is and sounded.

Still, both mates is still shocked, shocked, that their mate is an literal werewolf now.

When Rosa in her wolf form arrived back at the castle field, both her parents stood there still and their guilt was an mess.

Elaine and Zoey, was in a amazement that their second daughter turned out to be a wolf. It made the married couple angry at the wolf in hell.

Zoey and Elaine knew that it would be hard to even try anything, but still they love their daughter and would do anything to settle things.

The fight and burst of secrets of that day, is still fresh in their mind and felt like it was just like yesterday.

Rosa in her wolf form, huffed from her nostrils and stood there and stared at her parents. Though, no one knew just how hard she glared at them.

And like two children, both Alex and Avery stood aside and kept their selves quiet. They both feeling the regret and guilt in them.

Although, Alex did admit almost all the things about her and all that she was wrong in, was to tell her mate the most important thing.

She didn't. Alex was so caught up, the one intention she had was to ask the girl to be; her girlfriend.

Not the real fact and truth. 'im your mate, you're my mate'. That was what burdened her.

Though, all the days that she stood beside the girl when she was in transition, the thought never slipped her mind.

Until, the girl admitted that she learned it while sleeping.

Informatively, while Rosa was in a sleep-like-coma, voices of her elf side spoke to her.

Also the Blue Moon Water, did cured her body of all sickness and also, it was what helped in taking the curse off her.

The one curse that her aunt place on her, either way, when Elaine drank the potion when she was pregnant with Rosa.

And now, her sides are more prominent to her. And now, expectedly, she now became an wolf for the rest of her life.

With her sleeping, it worked wonders on the spell breaking from her inside, and wakening the once sleeping abilities she was born with.

Also, even though she was sleeping... she could hear everyone speaking to her, but her body was numb to the touch.

In all, with every touch her mate gives to her, she felt it even when she halfly unconscious. She just couldn't open her eyes and speak.

Each word Alex said to her, each kiss to her lips, forehead and hands, palms. She remember them by heart.

And now, as she stared at her parents without moving a inch, all her mother's cries and wails of guilt...