𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ♔︎

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
*******************

Rosa was knocked out sleeping in her deep slumber. Her body needed the rest, even though she slept for two weeks.

Alex and Avery for the first time, agreed to do an amazing gesture for their mate and lover.

And so, they went together and got a massive bouquet of black roses, a gold one in the middle.

They knew she loved roses, especially in the mornings she would be in an grumpy mood. Also they felt the need, it being an total apology.

An apology from them, also the gesture is to show just how much they love her, and was ready for admitting...

Well, it was more like Avery was getting ready for laying everything about herself out on the tables.

Both ladies woke up very early, and both had an shower in separate rooms, meeting right back in the same room.

Avery bought her bouquet of black roses. While Alex did the same, hers having over an hundred in one bouquet.

As soon as they came back, the roses was placed on the bed and both writing their note towards their mate.

"Let's get her breakfast in bed." Alex suggested.

"But what if she wants to meet her parents in the dining room? Mother wants to meet her also."

Alex shrugged. "Well, I say, breakfast in bed. After we pampered her, she will be free."

Avery rolled her eyes. "I hate how you are such a smart-ass. You're always this way, I swear." Ava grunts.

Alex chuckled, as she moved so freely around in the kitchen. Maids and chefs minding their own business, and cooking for their Queens.

"All I can say, we better get our differences sorted out. If we have to bicker the rest of our existence, fine. But we're NOT having our mate, dragging us by my ears. That fucking hurts."

Avery snorts, and folded her arms as she leant back in the high iron stool in the kitchen. Examining just how neat and clean the kitchen is.

"There's no differences between us, you're just a fucking dumbass. Dumbasses like you, gets on my last nerve, and I'm really trying..."

Alex threw a knife right at her face, and Avery sipped her black coffee in her grey mug, catching the blade between her fingers.

She decently place her cup down, and swinged the point of the blade on her middle finger, humming at her pain.

She been a masochist and an sadistic demon. And she would wonder at times, if Rosa would really love an person as her.

A few maids stopped to watch, as Ava's blood dripped from her finger and it no surprise nor issue to the woman.

Avery flipped the handle in her hand, throwing it straight towards Alex face, whom didn't look up from cutting up fruits for her mate.

She dodged the upcoming weapon, humming and throwing the fifth sliced fruits in the round clear bowl.

"Nice try, capó. Nice fucking try." Alex mocked the woman, whom glared at her and shake her head.