𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

It seems it was planned, that it was a silent stage of us while doing our tests.

Why?

Sophie and Alex seems to be a neutral enemy to me. Other times, they don't care where...

Their bombarding me in hugs and whatever, but now all they do is stick to each other and stare.

And to be honest, I'm giving them space also and for a fact, they know I'm not going to run after them.

Especially with a tall giant all up in my neck, every three seconds, she's checking up on me.

I'm real appreciative of her actual caring, but, I've been meaning to ask the question.

What's with all the change?

Change also in her attitude towards me, but with other persons, she's the devil to them.

To me, she's all kissy and flirtatious, not to mention, touchy as hell!

Don't get me wrong, I'm not so use to all this extra affection. I'm always a girl on the low and doing her thing.

Relationships nor crushes never passed my mind, not until what happened between Alex and I.

And now, what happened with Ava and me in that classroom. It still feel fresh like yesterday.

Now, I don't know what is wrong with me, because, I crave that woman's lips on my body.

Her scent of peppermint and almond printed all over me and her warmth engulfing me.

With any other woman, the red flag alerts would go off like crazy in my head. But with Ava?

All I see and heard is just pure connection, calmness and addictions.

Days when I don't see her, makes me feel confused with how droopy and down I feel. I've never felt that way.

What this woman is doing to me, I don't know. But I don't want it to stop, not now, when I want to learn more.

I've been single all my life. I gave up some shitload of opportunities to date top chefs and all those exclusive peoples.

And if I didn't have brains, maybe, I'll be like a puppet on their strings and also on the internet.

Because trust me, every last one of them that came onto me, with "dating me" I get to see their true colors.

They have girlfriends, that cannot say shit to them, whenever posts on the internet sees them with a next chick.

Might I remind any woman, that I'm a fucking medusa when it comes to hurting my feelings.

Cheat on whom? Not me, honey.

I never killed a soul in my life, but, I'm not afraid to torture anyone and even so, kill them for my feelings.