𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘_𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♔︎

... 𝐋𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞 ...

[up above is Ava's suit, hat. Etc.
Ignore the hair!]

Ava's POV

"Please! Save me the crap!"

I groaned, as I threw my head back on the grey couch, I've been sitting on.

Sometimes, I wonder to myself why I even made these two jackass my best friends.

Xavier scoffs, while she poured herself of scotch. Like it's her damn place and not mine.

"We know you, like how we know, you know your fucking self. You delusional?"

It was my turn to scoffed and roll my eyes, and look down at my watch. I have thirty more minutes left.

Classes begins soon, four days since whatever happened in that classroom, and it's like blueprint in my head.

The sound of her moans, jeez, I'm getting hard.

The way her head threw back in ecstasy, while I only have her an normal orgasm.

I wonder, how she'll react, when I pinned her against my desk and fucked her senselessly.

She could scream my name all the time, I don't mind at all. The girl... just brings it out of me.

It's just stressing that, she's the one I want to marry, she the one, I want to be my Queen and Luna.

This is the sole purpose of talking to these two dipshits. And all they heard is; about Rosa's body.

Like really?

They both asked me a question, but I'm just not in a playing mood with them.

Five more week. Five more fucking week, and that's the ceremony.

The ceremony will be held on April the six, that is when the full moon will be risen.

It's said to be an ritual, one in which your mate will choose to be the one connected for you.

In other words, it's the night in which I get to engaged to her. I hope it's willingly, I don't want to force her.

As I said, Rosa brings out different sides of me. I'm never the one to care if I force a woman to do anything.

If I said, move... I mean it, move. If I said, kneel. Damn well kneel, I don't care about nothing else.

I'll be that way with any other girl. But for Rosa, she's just so damn innocent, smells like rose even.

Next thing again, how would she take it, when I sit her down and tell her a few of the things about me?

I mean a few. She cannot take half the things, I do for a living or worse, when I really taken over.

So a few will have to do.

"Look, I'm not delusional, like your dumb-ass. I'm just saying, it's either you listen or don't." I said to them.