𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐈𝐗 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

T. W. Blood.

Rosa's P.O.V

It was Monday morning. Another day of the week, where exams to are to be completed.

Fuck. Today is Choreography lesson, I know it seems foolish to have an dancing class just to determine an exam.

I don't know neither myself, why such an normal and famous private academy, has an dancing class.

Do you know of any Academy, having an Choreography lesson and get points for just your dancing and stance?

Well, this one that I'm attending right now is this weird and unique in one.

Yesterday was Sunday, and I wanted to talk with my parents yesterday, but I was so tired. Plus, Ma went to an meeting.

They claimed to say, it was an business meeting for one of the her next company, I knew that second one.

I woke up from as early as four a.m. and made sure to go over all my studying notes. Plus, my mind ran on a certain person.

I missed those times, even though, I thought she would called already are something, like she once do.

I knew that she left allot of text messages, missed calls on my phone but I avoided them. Because I was hurt, of course.

All I needed was her support on all this. Plus, it still is an little surprise in all that I recalled with Alex, Saturday night.

That date was one of the best one, also, I felt it that she held off on asking me an question, but didn't. I wasn't planning to urge her.

Maybe she changed her mind. Maybe.

I never seen the day when, Ava and I would fall out like that. An argument? That's absurd really, I never seen the day.

Her messages was one that I found a fear in reading, either way, I just needed some space.

Just stepping out the shower in my room, I sighed as I use my hands and shake out my wet curls, as steam filled the room.

For the first day of exams, I never feel this nervous and felt a pang in my stomach that I couldn't put a finger on.

Was something about to go wrong?

I never hesitated like today to go, and for one, I'm never missing a day of exam. Then again, my mind went back to Bonneville.

Shit. I'll be seeing her, face to face!

With a long sigh, I brushed my teeth and rinsed out my mouth, and did my facial routine and exfoliate.

I made up my mind to talk with my parents today. Because truthis, how could they keep such things from me?

Are they even keeping things from me also? I mean, if they could keep that both my best friends are not humans. Then what?