𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄♕︎

… Lustious Bonneville …

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

•••••••••••

"Mommm!"

"Stop running from your punishment! You did it!"

"I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Mommm!"

I smile softly as I was gifted smothering of kisses on my cheek and bare shoulder.

"Good morning, my beautiful Queen," An deep voice that was owned by no other—Ava Bonneville.

I hummed and accept the deep kiss that I was given before I even fluttered my eyes open.

"The most beautiful of them all," Alex whisper as she kiss my forehead so lovingly and soft.

"Good morning, my loves. What's with all the screaming outside?"

I open my eyes and smile up at both handsome wives on this planet and touch both their cheek.

Over the years Ava's hair has changed completely by itself into white blonde and has been cut shorter.

Her choice of style change over periods of time and now she goes by an shorter haircut that fits her.

Alex's hair is darker blue just as her eyes, just that she has become a beast in the gym over the years.

Working, non-stop gym workout, and quality time for all their kids and officially their wife.

Along the road through the years it has been an bumpy road, but we didn't give up so easily on us.

The kids grew faster and faster each day that goes by, sadly—I no longer can hold them in my arms.

But they've surely being created by a strong jeans of demons and vampire bloodlines, especially their fathers.

Kids loses their temper on occasions that is mothers cannot blame them for it.

Their young and need training for controlling themselves.

Not my four kids.

All four girls have their fathers temper, overprotection, grouchy, miserable sometimes and moody.

Yet—their charm and beauty gets them out of lots of trouble that occurs due to them at school.

It's as if I gave birth to four recreation of these two woman, but I've never asked for a better family.

Ava gave me a wide grin and shrug, "Oh you know…Addy back at it again."

I punch her arm just as she fix the pillows behind me in bed, earning a loud groan from her throat.

"Fuck," she rub the spot, "That hurts."

"It should be—you speak as if it's all natural and okay for your kids to fight like freaking enemies."

"But honey, look at the br—"

I slip out of the warm bed and grab my robe, thankful that I slept in clothes for once in a while.

I open the massive double doors and stepped out, turning down the next hall to all four kids rooms.

First head of hair I saw was strictly blonde hair…zooming like lightning out of another room.