𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 |𝐈𝐈| ♔︎

... 𝑳𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑩𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆 ...

𝐀𝐕𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡.

Hell is a nice dwelling, more so when aunty dearest just gave me the deepest dungeon in the pit for myself.

Heat isn't an bother to me. Even so, when your bloodline is from there. I have so many I had to tell my mate, and I cannot.

All because of this motherfucker!

Even when this piece of shits' face is right in, I'm still not satisfied. I just healed her face once more to perfection.

Down here, time doesn't matter and also, it feels like a zillion years had pass while I'm down here with this fucker.

"How fucking dare you, bite my mate for no fucking reason?!" I use a metal bat and slams it with force in her neck side.

Her blood was what she was choking on, as I watch in boredom, still I felt just emptiness at what is occurring.

"P-please... no more! I-im..sorry-" I took a sword and slice her back with it, as I was behind her.

She was chain in the ceiling, both hands and feet was chain, so she looks like an shitty starfish .

Her blood was everywhere in the room, as I didn't feeling the slightest satisfaction from everything, I am doing.

Each time I pushed my hand inside her stomach, I ripped out all her intestines, and watch as it all went back normal.

In all these dungeons and pit, it's total misery and worsest nightmare. Everything is an loop.

Infinity actually. So each time she gets ripped of her insides, I dent her face in and all... It goes back to the beginning.

And trust me, I don't fucking mind. I'm pissed off even at the fucking universe, in making my mate hurt.

But I blame this low life scoundrel all chained to the walls and ceiling, as I take it all out on her.

I tilted my head side-ways, and feigned being sad and pouted. "Messina Denaro, begging to stop?"

I chuckled evilly, and took out an blow torch as I gashed it against the wall and look over her body in disdain.

"I didn't see you begging me to stop, when I was fucking your soul out, hm?"

The pathetic tears of hers drips on the floor, and like the heated floor it is, it sounds like a drop to a heated pan.

She shook her head quite quickly, I must say. "J..j..just... please... I'm begging- AHHHH!"

I pushed the blow-torch all the way inside of her from her pussy, and knew the fire was boiling the inside of her.

Her screams. That's what I was waiting for. The screams that makes the chains around her rattled in the firm walls.

"Begging? Awww, you're such a sweetheart." I gritted and jammed the whole iron thing all the way inside her.

"But I must say... the worser you pulled on those chains, the more you likely to stretched, till you go... pop!" I grinned psychotic at her.

Her blood was like an river all over my hands from out of her, as I sighed dramatically and rip the iron out of her.

Her screams came to a halt, as I heard her went limp in the chains, I turn my back to her and place the now bloodied took aside.