𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘_𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

✈︎ 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ✈︎

We landed not long ago and have been travelling this beautiful country since then.

At a pretty huge store, Gem and I stopped and bought two expensive cameras with excellent captures and lens.

From then, even the cutest puppies or babies that we had pass earlier on the street—I for a fact is taking pictures.

The smile on my face never seems to dimmed in the slightest. I always since a kid wanted to travel the world, capturing moments and nature around me.

But modelling and attending college could do alot to your inspiration. All that made me forgot about that one wish I had since young.

And if I was to tell my younger self, that I would be pregnant for two woman. One, being my best friend and next—an mobster that I never knew exist.

More so, that person turned out to be an professor—was there to witness the moment, I walk up those steps and collect my diploma.

And if I was to tell my younger self— I'd be pregnant for them, became a professional modeler, engaged at the age of 21. Being the happiest woman alive.

That smaller version of myself would laugh in my face, and called me a "mad woman" and for that, I'm just happy how my life is turning out to be.

And I'm clinging onto every minute that passes by, every memories that I have had in my younger life and a life with my lovers.

My mates.

Mentioning them, made me miss them dearly. But as the rule will be; masculines will be having they're fun. Feminines will be having a blast.

That's The King's Rule, for years now. And nothing can change the mind and tradition been made for generations now.

Finally, we reached the destination of the famous Eiffel Tower. I've only been here a few times, those times been when Ma and mom carried me here.

Then—there's those trips when I had to do photoshoots right on these grounds. Grounds that visitors stop and take pictures.

Like ourselves.

I want these pictures to be memories that I will show my kids in the future. That sent warmth through my body.

"Come on, let's go!" Gem gently tugged me along like an excited little girl in a play Fair.

I giggled and tug her to slow down. "Gem, slow down! I'm pregnant, woman!"

She chuckled and stop instantly. "Sorry, sorry. It's just that I'm so excited today!"

I smiled at her excitement. Mine is overflowing, but she doesn't see me running around like an headless chicken.

Being pregnant—let's just put it at eight and a half months, my stomach is protruding infront of me. God knows, I wonder how I manage moving about.