𝑬𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 |𝐈𝐈𝐈| ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

"Happy, happy, happier, happiest, bad bitch, birthday, babyyyyy!"

I smiled as I was laying on my stomach, while I was just in my bra and shorts under the sheet.

Everyone came in my room, and Nia and Alex's sisters came in with balloons with 'happy birthday' on them.

They were currently singing, happy birthday song to me, while I'm laughing so hard.

"Happy twentieth century, bestie!" Sophie says to me.

That cracked up the rest of people in the room, while both mom and Ma sat on my bed.

Ma was enjoying the joke, while mom smiled at me.

"Thanks, idiot." I said to her as I rolled my eyes.

I yawned and stretched out my limbs.

"So, what is the birthday girl, gonna do on her special day?" Ma asked me.

I smiled and shrugged, as I sat up in bed. Me in a bra is nothing, my moms hasn't see me and Gem in.

"I don't know, mama. Maybe go for a walk and come back?" I grinned at them.

They rolled their eyes and bring me in for a warm hug.

Before mom could say anything else, Gem was there bursting in my room.

"HAPPYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUU, PUNKKKKK!"

I groaned at her loud mouth, but giggled nonetheless as mom threw a slipper at her head.

She duck it and walked more into my room, while she had at least fifteen bags in her hands.

"These are for you, lil sissy. A few is from mom of course and few from Ma."

She put them on my legs over the sheets, as she plopped down on my beanie bag in my room.

"But... where's yours?" I ask her, as I looked into one of the bag.

I looked over at my smirking sister. "Don't worry, your little head, sissy. That'll be sorted out."

With a grin thrown her way, I peeked into the bag I was previously looking in and I gasped.

"No, wayyyy!" I gushed as I took off the cotton paper off the present.

Inside the bag, adorns a dress that I know for one is damn-well expensive and only celebrities like my parents can afford this.

My mouth was still agape, while I took the dress out slowly and held it up in the air infront my face.

It is a creamed body-con dress, with stud diamonds all over it and it is long sleeved and has a slit on the upper thigh.

In the breast section, there is a streak of mesh layer and a one-sided collar to this unusual dress.

I heard Ma chuckled as she kissed my head deeply. "That's not all, little one. Keep looking."

My eyes widened and with shock and excitement, I carefully put the dress back in the bag, placing it behind me.

In the next bag is a grey box with a logo on it's cover, that I couldn't read, but for one, it's expensive.

"Open it, sis."

Letting out a nervous breathe, I took the box out the peach color bag and put on my lap.