𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

"Hello?"

"Hey, babe. Did you hear about the Academy's party tonight?" Sophie ask.

I groaned, while I'm walking downstairs.

Today is Sunday, last week the entire week, I was pushing through and doing my annual shoots.

Famous models, from across the world came in order to test our talents and posture.

As to what they said.

I've been early the entire week, sometimes, only the adrenaline running in my body, keeps me going.

Bailey had to be there, giving me a cup of coffee. Sometimes, I drank four cups just to keep my eyes open.

Me, Cal and Nia, have been going to together and they supported me through it.

In class. That's another story.

I've been dosing off, writing allot of craps and I eat like a mule whenever it's lunch break and just staying low.

I think Ava noticed, while at times she'd give me the notes after class and I'd often made up lies.

1. I can't sleep at my home, due to I have to help my sick mother around.

2. Oh, you know... studying and planning reports for all the assignments for the classes.

3. "I'm perfectly fine, Ms. Bonneville. Just tired."

4. "Never better, it will never happen again."

5. "My head... it's killing me, so I often dosed off but I'm paying attention."

All those foolish lies, it's like Ava see through them and just make me go along with them all.

But what me, the idiot, doesn't know is that I written a report about me been a modeler.

So In all, I got to sleep all through Friday night and Saturday, without even a hassle nor a bother.

I needed it. And now, I even forgot I got a email about a upcoming party for the Academy.

I don't even know for what, it often whenever it's every four months or so. I stop keeping tabs on it.

Since morning, I've been home with my family and both parents are digging up a storm in the kitchen.

Mom is baking, Ma is making Italian dishes and Gem is making cookies. Her cookies are always amazing.

I wanted to help, but I'm been told that I've been working hard and I need to rest.

So, I have nothing to do, more than I'm in my pajama pants, my purple and white headband and my PJs shirt.

I have on my fluffy slippers that have a two bunnies on the front of them.