𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Rosa's POV

"Hey, mamas. Today is the day."

I smiled as I bit my lip, and buried my face in the soft pillows that seen on my bed.

"I know, but I'm so nervous." We was on FaceTime call, as she had her hair up in a man bun and a paint brush behind her ear.

While on the call, she was painting a canvas and even if I asked her what she is painting, she wouldn't say.

She chuckled over the call, and looked down as she was doing something and I get to check her out.

All her tattoos was on display, as she was in her black sports bra and her jumper was half way around her waist. Which is grey.

Paint was all over her bottom area, and some on her arms. Girl, she has muscles in all right areas.

"Why are you nervous, mamas? It's just us will be there, you'll be fine." She smiled at me.

I smiled real big at her, as she looked in my eyes over the phone and I got lost in her eyes.

It made me looked away, and covered my face with my head of curls that I plan to leave out. That had her to chuckle.

"Stop that!" I groaned, and fell back on my back as I was in her grey hoodie that I stole from her. It mostly covers my hands.

Worse, it reaches under my knees and I could just walk around butt naked with just it on. It's big!

"What?" She laughs over the phone, and I heard movements. "You're so cute, when you're shy."

I huffed and sat back up in bed, and crossed my arms. "No, I'm not! Cute is for the weak." I roll my eyes at her.

I looked as she smirked, and this time she gave me her full undivided attention, and my cheeks was heating up.

"You don't tell me that, mamas. You're my cutie. Look at your cheeks!" She chuckled softly at me.

I groaned loudly and hid my face again in the hands of the hoodie, and peaked out to see her smiling.

I gave her a side-eye look, and she grinned. "What? Why are looking at me like that?"

"Not been around you for so long, made me felt like I was dying. I missed our times like these, really." She sighs.

It made me slumped on the bed, and twisted my lips aside and played with my curls and look down.

She's right.

"You're right. But... you could've just talked to me like real adults. It's your fault, not mine, really."

She chuckled darkly and begun to shake her head. "See, that's where you're wrong, mamas."

I lean my head to the side, "how so, Alex Calana Rose?"

She gave me a evil smile, and I know that look. "Mrs, Rose. If I did come near you, I would've fucked your brains out."

I gasped loudly, while my mouth gaped open. So shocked that, I just watch as she winked and hanged up.

"WHAT?!" I screamed out, and looked at the dark screen.

Gemma ran to my door, and looked around frantically. "What, what! What is wrong?!"

I just couldn't speak, I just pointed at my phone that is on the led light stand, and she just looks at it and at me confused.

"You darn idiot, I might know sign-language, but not yours! What had you screaming, bruh?"

𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄 (𝐆𝐗𝐆)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara