𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐓𝐖𝐎 ♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Recommended song: FIRE ON FIRE BY SAM SMITH♕︎

Baby, where are you guys taking me?" I giggled, letting them take me with them to wherever.

"Do you trust us? We wouldn't do you no harm," Alex kiss my knuckles.

I hummed, "I'll forever trust you guys." They pushed a door open, we were greeted by an massive room with glass roof.

Then it hit me like a brick wall—this place is an sacred place that Alex bought and made over in honorable memory.

Her grandparents was the whom she was closest to. They were killed in this exact place—it was hard for Alex to even step in here the other day.

I knew how sensitive she could get with the topic, so I never pushed her to do anything. But as I stood there, I was shocked.

"B-baby, are you sure—" she cut me off with a sweet kiss to my lips as she smiled softly.

"I'm an hundred percent sure, my love." She held my hand as she led me in the middle of the room, where the sun shines directly.

Ava picked up a remote, pressing play—the soft tune I picked up on made a smile crept onto my face.

"May I get the first dance, my beautiful wife?" She ask in a posh British accent.

I laugh softly and slap her arm. "Well... if it makes you sleep good at night," I retort playfully, stepping into her arms.

Ava stood there and chuckled, since she took off her jacket.

I couldn't reprimand the concept that I tied the knot with two of the most handsome-est woman in this world.

"I feel so offended," Alex playfully held her chest, having me to hunch over and slap my knee in laughter.

"Well if you are, why ask in the first place?" Ava smirked at her, holding me from behind as she swayed with me, kissing my neck in the process.

"Let's do this one in honor of two of the strongest and caring woman..." She trailed off, with a soft distant smile.

And with that, I had to embrace her if knew she would cry any second now.

"In honor of both ladies," I smiled up at her, as she wrap her arms around my waist, my arms slithered around her neck.

The soft tune went on replay, as I sighed in content.

"Why are you so tall?" I muttered in her chest, just as we begun to sway softly under the bright light.

Her chest rumbled with the vibration of her chuckling. "Why are you so beautiful? You take my breath away every second of the day."

"I'm so flattered," I rest my head on her chest, humming softly to the tune, mostly at the warmth of her loving embrace.

I listened to the slow rhythm of her heartbeat. The way how she rub my back softly—comforting me in time she should be the one.

And as I begun to move softly with them both this time—as they caged me between them. I forgot we had an reception to attend to.

But in that moment, we embraced the aloneness we could get together—sharing such an intimate moment that will be an honorable memory.

"I love you guys.."

♕︎

"Give a round of a applause for Mrs and Mrs and Mrs Rose-Bonneville!"