𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ♕︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

Her scream meant one thing.

And it shocked the entire family, it was as if time moved slow for a entire minute.

A newly engaged couple was expecting an joyous festival and to enjoy and embark in their happiness.

But that could be put aside for an pregnant wife who's on the verge to give birth, right?

Right.

Time was snapped back and it was as if everyone's mind was electrocuted at once.

Everyone was at Rosa's side—her wives been the quickest to hold her in their arms.

"Princess, what's happening?!"

Ava and Alex was beyond panicking as they wondered—what was the issue?

She's in labor, dumbasses.

Rosa's mother—Elaine pushed them out the way as she lifted her daughter's dress in a hurry.

"Oh dear God! Zoey, get the Range Rover, her water just broke!" She screamed to her wife.

Elaine begun to cry as her daughter wailed in pain.

She was sweating profusely as another lapse of pain struck her body—it had her gripping her mother's hand.

"Baby, breathe—that's it. I know it hurts—breathe," her tears streamed down her face as she watch her in pain.

Rosa groaned out a scream so loud—it sent all the birds in nearby trees scattering away in fright.

Zoey hurriedly drove the car to the front of the mansion, appearing near her daughter and lifting her in her arms.

Alex and Avery was on flight mode.

Their stress level spiked as they worry about Rosa and the babies.

Everyone dashed for their vehicles.

Gemma and Sophie hearts was racing in their ears as they watch their mother took Rosa in the car.

Dear lord, keep her safe and the babies. Was everyone's prayer in their panicking moment.

Ava and Alex was in the back of the car, Zoey delicately placing Rosa on their laps and shutting the door.

Rosa moaned in pain, her tears soaked her chest as she thrashed in her mate's arms.

"Ooooo," She was blowing short, the grip on both woman's hand was an iron grip that was mightly tight.

"Hold on in there, babygirl! We're almost there!" Zoey panicked the entire time she drove like a bat from hell.

Every family members cars broke the driving limits on polices records. It was like lightening on earth.

"We're right here, princess," Alex breathed heavily—the pain being non-existent to her.

Ava soothe her wife's stomach as she looked down in her eyes that kept flickering red to brown.