𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐘_𝐒𝐈𝐗 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

⤵𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒⤵

LIFE IS GOOD, and the pregnancy isn't that bad, as what my mother exaggerated it as when she was pregnant with Gemma.

Yes, morning sicknesses ain't playing. And wondering how these kids inside me, really stomaching these mixtures.

I won't like and said—whenever I smell a cuisine that I absolutely would die for, I don't throw up everything I ate.

Certain restaurants they cannot carry me to. The pass month has been going as I always dreamt of it, we wake up in each other's arms.

We brush our teeth together, we play like dog puppies, we have our little moments where, one has to listen.

It's not easy at all, when you have two hard-headed and stubborn woman as your mates.

It's like dealing with toddlers, some real delinquents that just won't be easy on your stress level.

And hearing that stressing isn't good for us-I just leave them be, and give them the silent treatment.

Gosh. My stomach is shooting each morning I wake up, and everyone in the world has been crazy the second the magazines are out.

I took photoshoots with my pumpkin, my big diamond ring is all over the media, and I can say; I was the talk of New York and all corners.

At first, I wasn't a fan of been face of all the most famous and richest fashion companies. I just wanted to be a ghost, no one knows me.

But since I got acquainted with my job, my progress in the fashion industry has shooted to the skies, and each time I couldn't believe it.

Make it a lot better-pictures of that graduation day. And mostly and happily, the world knows of my mates and I.

To say, I'm proud and contented that the world knows that they're mine... is one that makes me sleep better in their arms.

I yawned behind my hand, as the warm sun shined over my face and the bedroom. Slowly I sat up in bed, looking around the room.

The thick royal dark blue duvet covers the massive king size bed, that held both woman whom caged me each night.

It's more like something I'm so used to. But I smile the moment my mind registered where I'm actually at.

We've moved in most of our things into this beautiful household, but today I planned to have head over to the photoshoot area.

The rest of my items is at my parents home, but Gem literally begged— for her to help with me moving for good.

The feeling is great to finally moved out of my parents house. But it sucks, because I'm so used to seeing their face each morning.

Everyday-that is.

I'm pregnant for my mates, I'm engaged—soon to expect the church bells and a massive dress. Just the thought had my heart skip a beat.