𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘 _ 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ♔︎

... Lustious Bonneville ...

𝐀𝐕𝐀'𝐒 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

I'd say that was one of the longest and shortest sleep I got in almost a month.

I wasn't comfortable at all while sleeping. Rosa wasn't conscious, plus, she wasn't beside me... for me to wake up to her beautiful face.

I got up in a more worser mood than before. Then again, I recall that mother wanted to talk with me and I want to know what she had to say to me.

In just my sports bra and boxers, I stepped into the bathroom who's floor is so smooth under my feet, the coldness made me feel slightly calm.

With both garments off me, I throw them in the machine to wash that is made in the wall, and walked right for the shower.

Pressing the blue screen button on the wall, water poured down on my hair and body, and memories like this came back to me.

When I was far from my personal mansion, and Rosa was there, she was sick and wore almost all of my hoodies.

She would call and checked in on me, when I should've been the one to check up on her, to make sure she is safe or better.

But I do appreciated all the times she checked in on me. She doesn't know half the time, I just wanna go home to her.

Home. To her. To my beautiful Rosa...

I sighed as I took the men's shower gel, and lather my body with it and stood under the ceiling shower and let it wash off me.

I wash my hair as well, all the while my eyes shut, Rosa was all that I picture and it shouldn't provoke me like this, but it really does.

It provokes me, because she wasn't awake as I want to hold her in my arms, and apologize to her a million times.

I know she'll be upset with me, because she's still mad about me blowing up like that on her.

For real, I didn't mean to let out those words on her like that. It's just that, my jealousy never has an limit.

When she told me that she agreed to go on a date with Alex, I saw fucking red. I mean, I'll get possessive because she's mine as well.

Even if I want to kill Alex with my bare hands, but if I do that, it'd hurt Rosa and I don't want to hurt her in any way.

It's all because of me, that she end up in this state. Then again, I hate when I have to say this, but sometimes it's true.

Everything happens for a reason.

But the Moon Goddess seems to hate her, if she'd fall rain on the same fucking day. The same day my mate was attacked.

Did that bite really was the wake-up call, for Rosa?

So much thing tying my head into one bundle, as I walked into the closet and in my normal attire, I felt ready.

Black pants, black belt, black button down shirt.. the sleeves rolled up this time, and my shoes. The black Rolex watch on my wrist, I slid on all the rings.