Chapter 5

I stared in the mirror while Sonya read through the rules.

1, first class starts at seven a.m.
2, if you are late to class you must give a sound reason or sign a late note.
3, no altering the uniform in any way.
4, do not sneak into the opposite sex's dorm after five p.m sharp.
5, breakfast, lunch, and dinner is provided, no outside food.
6, no kissing or inappropriate touch.
7, dating must be monitored by an adult.
8, alcohol, drugs, and/or smoking is prohibited.
9, respect the teachers and staff.
10, respect each other.

There were more but I didn't listen very well and I don't think Sonya did either even if she was the one reading it. Eventually she stopped and watched me look in the mirror.

"So? What do you think!?" She asked, excitement laced her words. I grinned and moved my hair behind my ear then looked at her in the mirror.

"It's gorgeous," I said playing with the black skirt.

"There's more," she said picking up the clear bag and pulling out a blue sweater and also showing me a bunch of other jackets that go with the uniform.

"Wow," I said. Sonya smirked and nodded aggressively.

"I'm a beast, I know," she said dramatically. "Now come try this on." She extended her hand to give me the sweater. I walked over, grabbed it, and threw it on over the white button up and tight blue corset like bodes.

Once it was on I looked in the mirror.

I looked classy. The uniform made me look all kinds of pretty. Usually, at the castle, I would throw on a dress or jeans and a T-shirt or sweater. I never tried to look pretty but now that I was looking at myself being gorgeous I was wondering why I never indulged in that feeling before.

"You're really good at this," I said.

Sonya smiled. "I get that a lot," she said.

I rolled my eyes. "All you have to say is 'thank you' and that would be fine," I said.

Sonya exaggerated a sigh. "Where's the fun in that?" she rolled over on the bed to her back.

"How is that fun— you know what? Nevermind." Sonya laughed. Seconds passed were Sonya and I didn't speak.

"You should meet my friends," she said breaking the short silence. I raised my eyebrow.

"You have frie—" she threw a pillow at me before I could finish.

"Shut up!" She laughed.

"We're all going out tomorow night. You can meet them all then, wanna come?" She asked once she was done laughing. I threw the pillow back at her.

"Where are you going?" I asked taking another look at myself on the mirror. I moved my hair around as Sonya spoke.

"Sneaking out, party probably," she said casually. I turned to her.

"You do that often?" I asked. She smirked.

"Do we ever!" She shrieked. "We have the best time, everyone who parties with us knows." I wasn't expecting that from Sonya.

"I kinda thought you were a good student who always studies and stuff," I admitted. Sonya smiled.

"I am," she said. I tilted my head.

"You party on Saturday nights but still have time to get all A's and study all the time?" I asked. Sonya nodded. "Give me your powers," I said putting my hands in a praying position in her direction.

She rolled her eyes and pushed my hands down away from her face.

"I cannot," she said. I fake cried and twisted my face into a pout.