Chapter 89

When Hayden gets back I'm waiting outside for him. I hug him and lead him back into the palace. The driver, Mr Silvernston, shouts after me.

"It's nice to see you again, your majesty," he says. A smile comes to my lips. It's been too long. The driver who brought me to the boarding school in the first place, the driver that started it all.

I run over to him and give him a hug. I can tell it's unexpected but appreciated. "It's nice to see you too," I say with a smile as I pull away and run back I Hayden. I hold out my hand so he'll hold it and wave goodbye to my driver.

Hayden and I walk hand in hand back to the palace.

We meet up with our friends in the big bedroom they were given.

"No, the chicken has to come first, that's why the chicken is able to make an egg," jody says as we walk in.

"Nope, egg first. Then it grows up and the cycle continues," Mateo says.

"Dude, stop saying things just to talk," Jody says throwing a pillow at him. "What I said makes the most sense!"

"Okay," I say. "I hate to interrupt the very intelligent conversation you guys are having but we need to talk about Sebastian."

"What about him?" Daniella asks stuffing her face with mini marshmallows. When we all look at her, horrified she says, "what? It's been years since I've had these."

"Anyways.." I say slowly. "Where did he go? I need to talk to him, I heard you guys got him to a hospital. His house is absolutely destroyed he needs a place to live and some closure on what happened to Hayden and I."

"Oh, okay, I don't remember," Jody shrugs.

I roll my eyes. "Anyone else?"

"We admitted him to the xxxx hospital," Noah says.

"Thank you," I say, letting go of Hayden's hand and giving him a kiss. "I'll be back," I say. But before I can leave the room, he grabs my arm.

"I'll go with you," he says.

"You hate Seb." I look at him with confusion and suspicion.

"But I like you, who knows how long it'll take to get there, it's better if I just go with you."

"Will you two get a room?" Rowan groans. "The lovey dicey worrying about each other is making me seasick."

Hayden glares at him and Rowan blips his lips with his fingers and pretends to throw away the key. Hayden looks back at me for an answer.

"Fine," I say. "You can come."

I hear Jody make a sexual joke about what I said as we leave and have to convince Hayden not to go back in an kill him.

On the ride to the hospital I start to doubt Sebastian will even be there. I want him to be there, so the search can be over, but I have no idea if he's out by now and back at his cabin. I don't know where his cabin is. The only time I was brought there, I was unconscious. And we only left once so I couldn't memorize the roads.

When we get there, I tell the driver to wait for us and thank him for giving us a ride. Then I lead the way into the hospital. I'm dressed in a navy blue sweater and light jeans, my mother has been very lenient on what I can wear since I've been back so I've been wearing my comfortable clothes. 

"Hello," I say once I'm at the front desk. "I'm here for Sebastian Hunning," I say.

"Your the Crown Princess? Adeline?" She asks, standing up and bowing.

"Yes," I say then wonder why I told the truth. "And I'm sorry but this is urgent, I need to see him."

"Well... I can't let you go unless your related to him," she says.