MY NEXT BOOK

Angela Diamond has been fighting her whole life to get out of her abusive household, away from her abusive parents

Angela Diamond has been fighting her whole life to get out of her abusive household, away from her abusive parents. She works three jobs to support her younger siblings, and pay the bills, something her parents gave up on when they started drinking and living in delusions. But everything changes when she gets a modeling contract saying she has to move to New York to model for a small modeling company. She is finally set free.

Damon Merari, an illegal street racer, is addicted to sex, especially before a race. If he doesn't have sex, he doesn't sleep, and when he doesn't sleep, he drives, really fast. Damon has been living in the lap of luxury ever since he first became an illegal street racer at fourteen. It's made him a lot of money and built his confidence up, maybe a little too much.

Will everything change when these two worlds collide?

_____

That's the summary!! Hopefully you guys find that interesting and keep an eye out for when I publish it, I have to do a lot of research first though so just expect it to not show up for like a month or two, also, I'm going to try to make the chapters longer and more mature, writing wise, in the next book!!

I hope you'll look into it! 🫶🏻