Chapter 14

⚠️ Slight SA

We were let into the party with no fake ID or anything. They let us walk right in and drink as much as we wanted.

Jody of course took advantage of the no drinking age limit. I decided to too. Every drink I took made me forget about any stress, it made me forget about my messed up family and my dead brother.

I drank one drink after another. The barista tried to limit me but I wouldn't let her. I kept going, drink after drink after drink after drink. Soon the flashing LED lights and disco ball started to spin and my head began to ache.

I ran out of the bar and outside to let all my meals pour out of me. I threw up so many times I lost count, and probably a few pounds of food.

Sonya came out in the midst of me loosing my dignity and meals and she grabbed my hair and held it behind my ears and patted me on the back.

I didn't deserve her.

When I was finally finished she lead me to a bathroom in the small home a bunch of teens had taken over to party at, and helped me wash off my face and since out my mouth.

"Maybe you shouldn't be drinking so much, you know you loose brain cells everytime you drink," Sonya warned. I shook my hand in her direction, still woozy from all the drinks. I'm surprised I haven't blacked out yet.

"No, seriously, Line. Please stop drinking? why don't you hang out with the others and I? You're really not going to enjoy tomorrow if you keep drinking at this rate." I ignored her warnings and drunkenly spoke.

"You're acting like my mom, please let me livvvveeee," I slurred. "I'm going to drink as much as I want for as long as I want." I booped her nose and left the bathroom with a short skip.

My joy was shot down the second I left the bathroom. I ran into a tall thick body. When I looked up to see who it was, it was a grown man, beard and all. He had grey hair with a mix of black, his beard was the same and his face was covered in wrinkles, but he wasn't ugly, in fact he was quite handsome.

"Excuse me," I said with a snort. I tried to walk around him but he stepped in my way. I looked up at his face again. He had a sharp face with a scary expression.

"Uhm?" I bit my bottom lip, "can you move?" I asked.

"Why certainly," the man said without moving an inch. "Like this?" He said thrusting his hips.

Immediately I was disgusted.

"Ew get away from me!" I shrieked. But he didn't listen, he got closer and began to grind on me. I kicked and screamed and nobody could hear me over the blaring music.

The man groaned as he rubbed his disgusting disappointment of a body all over me. "Stop!" I cried in a weak voice, the alcohol in my system was starting to come up again.

"What's going on here?" I head a familiar voice say. The man stops grinding and turns. The person grabbing his shoulder is revealed.

Jody.

"Jody please," I cry for help. Jody turns to me with a sad expression on his face and then it's hard as a rock as his face turns to the old man.

"So, what's going on here?" He asked again. The old man towered over him but Jody was clearly more threatening, even if he had to look up to talk.

"She's dressed like a w*ore so I treat her like one."

"That is no way to treat anyone." Jody's face freezes with anger. "And she is dressed like a girl in baggy pjs. You know she's seventeen, correct? You into younger women? because she's a bit to young for it to be legal, white trash."

"So what? You gonna call the cops? Make sure they know she's been drinking, and by the looks of it you and all the other teenagers at this party."

He had a fair point, what could Jody do.

Jody let's put a laugh, loud enough to be heard over the music. The commotion we started makes everything else freeze, the music stopped and everyone was circling around us screaming things like, "pound his face in!" Or "don't let her treat your girl like that!" I was trying to hide, to make sure nobody noticed me as the crown Princess being assaulted at a party.

Then Hayden comes in.

"Jody," he greets as he passes everyone in the crowd, that has gathered around us, and starts walking towards us.

He grabs Jody's shoulder and then he too laughs.

"I can't believe you're letting this piece of sh*t treat you like this, Addy, I thought you were better than that." Jody states at him with his nostrils flared.

"Dude, it's really not the—" Hayden pushes him aside before he can finish his sentence. Now he's face to face with the tall old man who, beside Hayden, wasn't even that tall.

"So, this a habit of yours?" He asks the man. The grey haired man looks around for cameras. "I too enjoy molesting underaged girls, real fun. Say, did you think you'd be just fine to mess with whoever you want?" He asks.

The man looks angry but before he can answer with a snarky comeback Hayden throws a punch straight to his face. The man's nose begins to bleed and his eyes water whatcha gives Hayden an opening to punch the man again, and again, and again.

When Hayden was done with him, the victim was on the ground caugh uhh for air.

"No more of this okay?" Hayden whispers into the man's ear so nobody can hear but the man, but I could hear. "Or I'll have to show you how brutal I can really be." The man scrambles to his feet and makes his exit as all the other teens throw drinks and food at him.

"Boo!!!" They shout.

"Nobody likes a perv!"

"Go home to your wife as kids, Kevin!"

I stood there, outside the bathroom door, paralyzed.

What just happened?

Word count: 1046
5-4-23
May the 4th be with you
I got a Tiktok comment saying my book was cringey, pls know that what you say to ppl can seriously effect them. I've been working on this book for a few months now and I really don't like when ppl say mean things about it because I've worked so hard!!!
Please learn to appreciate what
ppl are willing to give to you, and Ik I'm not the best writer in the world YET, I'll probably be better by the end of this book so just hold on 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻