Bonus 2 pt 2 - The wedding

Hayden surprised me with all of my friends while we were in Hawaii. I got to show them my engagement ring and we all had a lot of fun.

When I got home to tell my mom, she nodded and told me she knew all along and that's why she let me go.

When I first showed Sonya my ring, she went crazy about how beautiful my wedding dress will be. She's been working on it ever since.

Wedding planning is not easy. I want everything to be perfect. I don't want Hayden to dislike any of it, and I myself don't want to dislike any of it.

Sonya won't show me the dress she's making but she promises to make it match the theme, and I trust her to keep her word.

_____

After weeks of preparing, everything is finally ready. I checked everything at least three times to make sure everything is perfect. Now I'm meeting with Sonya and Fiona to get my dress fit and on.

The wedding is in four hours. I have to do my hair, makeup, put on my dress, and take pictures.

"Adeline!" Fiona greets as she opens the door to Sonya's makeshift office. "No Hayden today?" She asks.

"Usually the man doesn't see the woman in her wedding dress until the actual wedding," I say with a smile as I enter the room. "Have you never been to a wedding before?" I ask.

She shakes her head. "Nobody's ever told me anything about weddings."

A tiny bit of hurt flows through me when I hear her say that. "Well, I'll answer all your questions." I smile at her. "Speaking of questions, do you want to be a flower girl?" I ask. I've been wanting to ask her but never got the chance to until now.

Fiona's face brightens. "Yes!" She says with a huge smile. She hugs me so tight it cuts off my air, but I wouldn't want her to react any other way.

"Wait," she says, her smile fading quickly. "Am i your lost option? It's so last minute." She looks visibly hurt.

"No," I say. "Not at all, I just haven't had time to tell you, everyone wants me in a certain place at a certain time. But," I say. "Your dress and all your things are already prepared for you just a few rooms down," I say.

"Really?" She asks, her face lighting up again.

"Yes," I say. "The door should be open, I just walked past them and told them you were coming," I call after her as she flies out the door.

"Okay," Sonya says as I turn to face her. "Let's get this dress on you. It should fit perfectly because I've been making you dresses for quite some time now." I smile and watch her as she goes to close the door. Once it's closed I take my shirt and pants off.

Sonya helps me into the dress and once it's on I look in the whole body mirror she has.