Chapter 5

Chapter 5 Good and Evil

    "If she is disobedient in the future, let lightning strike her!" Gu Lan smiled slightly, then waved her hand, and put away all the food on the table. She has no appetite, but judging from the current situation, it seems that the survival here The conditions are quite bad, so it's better to save some money.

    Chu Heng was a little taken aback. She didn't expect that she would be so bachelor, so she admitted that she had a space to hold things, and she also proved it to him! She looks very shrewd, but does she know what the consequences will be if she tells others such an important secret?

    "Um...she's not sensible yet. Tell her well. She probably wants to attract your attention. Also, I won't tell others about your space, and I will tell others that it is a small The child is talking nonsense. We have to leave early tomorrow morning. There is a small village two kilometers away from here, and there are survivors in it. They are probably also thinking about the supplies in this car. It is best not to run into them."     Chu Heng didn't give Gu Lan a clear answer. After he explained, he wanted to leave in a hurry. There are really not many places where there are supplies in this barren mountain and wild ridge. I am afraid that there is a high chance of bumping into those people tomorrow, but now it has been proved that she really has spatial abilities, so he has to make good preparations. There is no need to cooperate with the supernatural beings in that village.     "Brother, don't go!" Unexpectedly, the little girl who had been standing obediently at the side suddenly grabbed his clothes, her face was full of tears.     "Brother, I really didn't lie to you. She is really a big murderer without blinking an eye. She killed my parents and took away my family heirloom, which is the treasure that can store things! You must leave her!" It will kill me... woo woo..." The little girl grabbed Chu Heng's clothes desperately, but didn't let go.     Gu Lan looked coldly at the little girl trying to smear her there, and this man also became a little hesitant from the initial disbelief. Seeing him sweeping her body several times without a trace, Gu Lan sneered: "Take her away, I just want to be quiet and quiet."     "She is still young and ignorant, I will comfort her well..." After a long silence, Chu Heng said angrily. After finishing speaking, seeing that Gu Lan had nothing to say, she could only drag the little girl away.

    In his opinion, it was unlikely that she would kill the little girl's parents, at most they would have killed them as zombies, but Chu Heng didn't know if she robbed others. After the end of the world, the inferiority of human nature is infinitely magnified. If what the little girl said is true, it is also possible. No one will let go of a treasure that can store supplies, right?

    The girl is still young, so she won't lie, and what she said is true? As for her, is she a villain who is full of evil and has killed countless people? Heh, stupid people...

    nothing happened overnight.

    Early the next morning, the planned operation to collect supplies was forced to be interrupted.

    Because before dawn, it suddenly began to rain cats and dogs, and the posture was like a big hole being pierced in the sky, and water was constantly pouring out.

    Standing by the window of the attic, staring silently at the gray sky for a long while, Gu Lan pursed her lips, took off her coat casually, and began to punch in a small space.

    This set of boxing techniques is a physical training technique that she dug out from the Chaos Stone last night. Although it is not very powerful without the cooperation of mental techniques, it still has the effect of strengthening the body. It was useless to her before, but now it can be used It was just right to change my physique...