Chapter 35

Chapter 35 Ladies First

    After killing that little zombie, the zombies in Annan Town have no leader, and they no longer pose much threat to Gu Lan and Jiang Qing.

    Coupled with the large group of soldiers who were attracted by the soldiers from Canglang Base, there are not many zombies in Annan Town now.

    Although she was in a hurry to deal with the crystal nucleus of the little zombie, Gu Lan did not forget her plan to come to this town before. When passing by several big supermarkets, she and Jiang Qing went in and swept the warehouses of those supermarkets, leaving only the ones on the shelves. Some things did not move, which left a little way for the survivors later.

    Gu Lan didn't keep a single bag of flour from the flour mill and emptied it all. After that, she and Jiang Qing left Annan Town quickly.

    With Jiang Qing leading the way, they walked around the path all the way. When they passed a small village with only a dozen families, they cleaned up a house, blocked the doors and windows, and entered the Chaos Stone.

    Originally, Gu Lan's idea was to kill Jiang Qing and not let Jiang Qing in, but he didn't know what went wrong, he could follow her into it freely, and even her master couldn't stop it. Bai Lu also hoped that Ai Ai couldn't tell why, because there was no such strange living dead in the previous cultivation world!

    "Master, where is the crystal nucleus of the mutated plant?" Bai Lu rushed up as soon as she entered the Chaos Stone, and asked anxiously.

    Gu Lan was stunned and froze all of a sudden! She only remembered to collect the corpse of the little zombie, but forgot about the mutated plant. Could it be that mutated plants also have crystal nuclei?

    "You didn't confiscate it, did you?" Bai Lu screamed in a very noisy voice.

    "Shut up! I forgot what's wrong?" Gu Lan said in a cold voice, very impatient. Going back now, I'm afraid it's too late!

    "But without that crystal nucleus, even this one is useless. The Chaos Stone can't be advanced, and the spirit tree can't sprout, and there will be no fruit to eat in the future..." Bai Lu bit her wings aggrievedly, and then she was still floating around her. With a pure black crystal nucleus.

    "Then give it to him. You can talk about it next time!" Gu Lan threw the black crystal nucleus to Jiang Qing with a big wave of her hand, not caring about Bai Lu's expression of vomiting blood as she rolled her eyes and staggered a few steps...

    Annan town. After resting, Cheng Yang got up from the ground and walked to the side of the pot of mutated plants.

    The fireball released by Gu Lan had long been extinguished, and the potted plant was also scorched black, turning into a pile of black ash when touched by hand.

    "Hey, her fire ability is so powerful that I almost believe that she is really not a normal person!" Cheng Yang clapped his hands in disgust while tsk-tsk.

    Then he suddenly stopped, squatted down and picked up a small round bead from under his feet.

    "What is this? There seems to be quite a lot of energy in it. Could it be that plants mutate and condense this kind of crystal nucleus like animals?" Cheng Yang held the small bead with a puzzled expression on his face.

    "Gu Lan killed this mutated plant, and it should belong to her." Ye Yunzhe also stood up and said seriously.

    "Brother, you're not serious, are you?" Cheng Yang had a disgusted dog's expression on his face.