Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    Wan Lingtian silently stared at Xiaohan, he believed in his intuition, but he didn't want to create a gap with this trusted subordinate, some questions were really inappropriate to ask at this delicate time.

    It's just that if he didn't ask, he felt uncomfortable in his heart. In addition, a zombie's claw was found in the base today, and after searching for several hours, he still hadn't found any trace of that zombie, which made him very upset!

    The location of Tianxiang base is unique, zombies from outside can't get in at all, fearing that there will be trouble inside, once something happens inside, the situation will become extremely difficult!

    After lighting a cigarette, Wan Lingtian took a few puffs fiercely, and his eyes became a little blurred in the smog, making it difficult for people to see the emotions in his eyes clearly.

    Xiaohan stood calmly from the beginning to the end, with no unnecessary expression on his face, and the others did not dare to make a sound, waiting for Wan Lingtian's final decision.

    After being silent for a long time, the man who was called Uncle Qi by everyone suddenly said: "That woman is not simple!"

    After finishing speaking, Uncle Qi glanced at Xiaohan lightly, although it seemed unintentional, everyone turned their eyes again He stared at Xiao Han.

    "She is indeed not simple." Xiaohan said calmly, and then looked at Wan Lingtian with an unchanged expression.

    Seventh Uncle's identity has always been very subtle in the base. Although he has no real power, does not participate in the ruling of some major events in the base, and does not speak easily, but once he speaks out, Wan Lingtian takes his words very seriously and generally will not object. .

    Now that he glanced at Xiaohan lightly, it was actually equivalent to telling everyone that there must be something wrong between Xiaohan and Su Qing!

    Everyone held their breath and stared at Wan Lingtian to see his attitude.

    Wan Lingtian nodded, looked at Xiaohan thoughtfully, then narrowed his eyes slightly. Of course he knew that Su Qing was not easy, that day he and Xiaohan witnessed Su Qing and that mysterious man walk out of the shopping mall full of zombies, unharmed!

    For the strong, people in the last days have a subconscious feeling of closeness, and it is reasonable for Xiaohan to have a slightly different attitude towards Su Qing. Because until now, he still has the intention of trying his best to attract Gu Lan and that man to join the base.

    It's just that Uncle Qi spoke up, which made Wan Lingtian have some other thoughts in his heart.

    "The man next to him has disappeared. No one has seen him go out. I have also checked the videos of each exit and exit. I didn't see that man. He seems to have evaporated from the world." Uncle Qi said lightly.

    Seeing that everyone was staring at him, Uncle Seven pursed his lips slightly, turned his head to stare at Xiaohan and said, "Of course, it is not ruled out that someone deliberately erased the traces of that man. After the incident, someone saw that Xiaohan had entered the Everyone in the monitoring room was sent away. No one knows if they have done anything during this period."

    Xiaohan frowned slightly, but did not make a sound.

    "Xiaohan, I hope you can give me a reasonable explanation. What exactly did you do to send other people away? You know, you and Uncle Qi are the people I trust the most..." Wan Lingtian's face was ugly After standing down, the eyes staring at Xiaohan became sharper.