Chapter 76

Chapter 76

    The sky gradually darkened, and the cold wind was blowing.

    Gu Lan has been looking in the direction of City N with her binoculars for almost half an hour, and she didn't say a word during that time.

    Jiang Qing had already calmed down after arguing with the gray bird for a while, and had already walked away to check around.

    It was very cold, about ten degrees below zero, and Xiaohan had already had his hands and feet numb from the cold. He had already wrapped his body in thermal underwear, sweater, down jacket and so on. And Jiang Qing and Gu Lan only wore two thin clothes for the convenience of movement, but looking at them now, it seems that they are not cold at all.

    After a while, Gu Lan finally put down the binoculars and jumped off the roof, then she looked at Xiaohan and said, "I'll stay here tonight." "Okay,

    I'll clean up the other rooms too." Xiaohan After agreeing, he hurriedly ran to other dilapidated iron houses.

    This is the suburb in the southwest of City N. Gu Lan and the others chose to stay at a flour mill. However, this place has long been patronized by countless survivors, and apart from those machines, there is no food left.

    After following Gu Lan and the others for ten days, Xiaohan's combat power has improved a lot after being extremely uncomfortable at the beginning, and he can barely keep up with the team. It is no problem for Xiaohan to deal with more than a dozen junior zombies by himself.

    After Xiao Han left, Jiang Qing suddenly appeared: "I, go in first and have a look." His brows were tightly frowned, as if he had nothing to say.

    Gu Lan raised her eyebrows slightly, knowing that Jiang Qing was talking about City N. In her impression, Jiang Qing always had something to say, or most of the time he had no other needs at all other than asking Gu Lan to help him remove the toxins in his body, let alone have any thoughts of his own. But now, he obviously has his own ideas.

    Since he didn't want to say it, Gu Lan didn't ask, but nodded, which means he agreed.

    After watching Gu Lan enter the room, Jiang Qing turned around and left.

    "Ah, master, you really don't care what this damn guy is doing?" Bai Lu landed on Gu Lan's lap, chattering there through her spiritual sense.

    "Didn't you always want to get rid of him, why are you so concerned now?" Gu Lan snorted coldly, and after glancing at Bai Lu, she took out two bundles of vegetables and some rice noodles, and waited for Xiao Han to cook later.

    "Uh, it is necessary to get rid of him. There are so many zombies in the place ahead, and this guy is probably needed to be the vanguard, so let's get rid of him after passing through City N!" Bai Lu said with a grin. He turned his back and stuffed two crystal nuclei into his mouth while Gu Lan didn't see it.     Get rid of him? Gu Lan frowned slightly, she knew what Bai Lu was thinking, she was just afraid that she would think it was useless and not want it, just to compete with Jiang Qing for favor, but some things she said were very reasonable.     For example, Bai Lu was right when she said that she couldn't keep carrying this zombie that she was getting more and more out of control! Because Jiang Qing's IQ is getting higher and higher, now he has his own ideas, and he is advancing faster and faster, but her cultivation is progressing slowly. It has been two months in this world before she practiced At the sixth level of qi, it has been a long time since she was able to build the foundation. You must know that in the former cultivation world, she built the foundation in three months.     And with Jiang Qing by his side, she walked so smoothly and smoothly that she didn't encounter any danger at all. The larger group of zombies was controlled by him to disperse early, and occasionally she encountered one or two mutant animals. It's not enough for him to kill himself. She basically hasn't made a move in the past ten days. If this continues, she will only become weaker and weaker!     "Sister Gu Lan, I've checked it once, and it's safe here." Xiaohan ran in, her face flushed from the cold.     "Let's make dinner, we'll leave after eating." Gu Lan said lightly, then sat down cross-legged, suppressed the chaotic emotions in her heart, and forced herself to enter the state of cultivation.     "Ah...will you leave in a while..." Xiaohan stammered a bit, but seeing Gu Lan's eyes closed, he could only swallow the words in his throat.