Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Monitoring

    "What exactly do you want to say?" The man's temper seemed to be very impatient, and his tone was already very impatient.

    "The attitude of the wolf speaks for itself!" Lu Weiqi raised her eyebrows, as if dissatisfied with the man's attitude.

    Seeing the man walking in front of her and looking down at her, she subconsciously licked her lips, and her voice softened: "Although after the end of the world, many people have awakened their abilities, but multi-line abilities are almost It’s rare, don’t you think there are too many supernatural powers in their team? Gu Lan is said to be a lightning-type and space-type superpower, and the man wearing a mask is also said to be a dual-type..." "

    You I know I didn't ask this. What did you mean when you said that it's not damage that humans can cause? Aqi, don't challenge my patience..." The man moved closer, and his breath almost hit Lu Weiqi's face.     Such a close distance made Lu Weiqi's eyes softer. She took a step forward, and just about to put her hand on the man's waist, the door of the monitoring room was pushed open.     A girl in a white down jacket stood at the door, looking at the two of them suspiciously.     "Mulan, why are you here?" The man turned and left without any nostalgia.     Lu Weiqi's eyes darkened, she lowered her head, and bit her lips lightly, Yin Mulan, if this woman hadn't appeared suddenly, the relationship between her and Jinge wouldn't have become like this!     "What are you doing? It looks like you're flirting with a girl?" Yin Mulan frowned, looking at Tang Jinge with a displeased face.     "What's the matter, who else would I dare to flirt with besides you?" Tang Jinge laughed with tenderness on his face.     "What's the matter with you, Xiao Jin said that the town below is in chaos, and you are still here. Who is she?" Yin Mulan pushed Tang Jinge away and stared at Lu Weiqi.     "I am..."     Before Lu Weiqi finished speaking, Tang Jinge interrupted her with a smile, put his arms around Yin Mulan's waist and said, "She is Lu Weiqi, my former senior from college, Xiangtian who just arrived yesterday."

    "Oh, so it's senior sister..." Yin Mulan smiled, and then raised eyebrows at Tang Jinge, who didn't know what made her smile brighter.

    The nails dug into the palm almost instantly. Although this Yin Mulan didn't look at her and smiled, Lu Weiqi found it very glaring no matter how she looked at it. Is this woman mocking her for being old? Indeed, she is three years older than Jinge, but so what? The female junior is holding a golden brick!

    It's just that when thinking about Jin Ge's introduction with his first and last names, Lu Weiqi only felt his nose sore, and almost burst into tears. Before the end of the world, they had always had a good relationship, and Jin Ge was also pursuing her, but at that time she felt that Jin Ge had just graduated from university, and she was going to frustrate him, and waited for him to make progress before agreeing. .     But who knows, before the two of them get together, the end of the world will come. She still remembered that when she came here for a meeting with her mentor, Jin Ge secretly followed her. At the beginning of sex, he rushed over and rescued her from the pile of zombies. Obviously at that time, he still liked her of!     "Is that your senior who pushed you to feed the zombies?" Suddenly, Yin Mulan said with a sneer.     "Well, Mulan, Aqi didn't do it on purpose. Don't mention this matter again. Aren't you going out today? Why don't you go?" Tang Jinge embraced Yin Mulan and glared at her angrily.     "If I leave, what if the male ticket is kidnapped? It's you, what do you mean by allowing outsiders to enter the town? Come on, come with me to have a look." Yin Mulan took Tang Jinge's hand and was about to leave.     "The situation is not right, let's take another look..." Before Tang Jinge finished speaking, he was dragged away by Yin Mulan.     In the huge surveillance room, only Lu Weiqi was left standing there with a livid face, biting her lip. Yin Mulan's words echoed in her ears over and over again.     She held her head and squatted down. A face of unwillingness and anger. Yes, after she and Jinge escaped from the ancient town, she was exhausted, but she encountered a few zombies again. She was terrified and accidentally pushed Jinge. She really didn't mean to let Jinge be killed. The zombie scratched him, and didn't push him on purpose...