Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Sure enough, as Gu Lan expected, when she returned to the Chaos Stone, Jiang Qing was no longer in the bamboo house, but was guarding Bai Lu's side.

    At this moment, Bai Lu's fat bird body was trembling violently, as if it would fall apart at any moment. Moreover, the color of its coat is constantly changing, sometimes black, and sometimes white as jade, it looks very weird.

    Seeing Gu Lan, Jiang Qing breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Bai Lu, you still have a quarter of an hour." Gu Lan said coldly, then took Jiang Qing's hand and backed away a little.

    Although Jiang Qing was curious about Bai Lu's situation, Gu Lan didn't explain it to him, so he didn't ask. He stared at the two holding hands, wondering what he was thinking? And Gu Lan didn't pay attention to Jiang Qing's expression because she was concerned about Bai Lu's affairs.

    Hearing Gu Lan's words, Bai Lu's body trembled even more, and there were some muffled groans and shrill screams... Half a quarter of an hour later, the

    sound gradually disappeared, and Bai Lu also collapsed on the ground as if she had lost her breath. like a statue.

    Gu Lan sighed softly, as the owner of the Chaos Stone, she already knew the moment Bai Lu devoured Mo Xin Yuanshen. Although everything was within her expectation, and although Mo Xin was really eradicated this time, Gu Lan was not happy because she would face more difficult things in the future.

    Not to mention that Yun Hao is still waiting for an opportunity, but now that Bai Lu is about to advance, Chaos Stone is about to undergo earth-shaking changes. During this period, although the Chaos Stone could barely accept her existence, it definitely rejected all creatures except her.

    Will Chaos Stone count Jiang Qing as a living thing or a dead thing? Gu Lan doesn't know? If Jiang Qing is excluded, then he will be in big trouble!

    Just thinking this way, Jiang Qing disappeared beside her with his hands empty.

    Her complexion turned ugly in an instant, Gu Lan glanced at Bai Lu who was still in a coma, and immediately followed her out of the Chaos Stone.

    Sure enough, Jiang Qing was suddenly ejected from the Chaos Stone and was in a hurry. After seeing Gu Lan appear, he grabbed Gu Lan's wrist, as if he was afraid that Gu Lan would disappear again, so hard that Gu Lan felt the pain.

    "I..." Just as Jiang Qing opened his mouth, Gu Lan covered his mouth with his hand.

    Shaking her head, Gu Lan signaled Jiang Qing not to speak.

    There is such a Xiaohan with abnormal hearing, do you know if there are other capable people in this Yunxiang base that Gu Lan doesn't know? Before Jiang Qing's injury recovered enough that he could hide his zombie features, they all had to be careful. Otherwise, once someone finds out about Jiang Qing's condition, he may cause endless trouble immediately.

    Fortunately, the Chaos Stone's Artifact Spirit has now stabilized, and Gu Lan can also use the power of the Chaos Stone to heal Jiang Qing's injuries, but without the help of the Artifact Spirit, her consumption is bound to be great.

    He signaled Jiang Qing to sit cross-legged on the bed, and Gu Lan sat opposite him. After offering the Chaos Stone, the two of them were enveloped by a light red light... As night fell, the

    Yunxiang Base became lively.

    The zombie bird attack during the day was as if it never happened. Only some core personnel were still fully armed, searching and patrolling everywhere, trying to find the zombie that had sneaked into the base.