Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    "Sister Gu Lan, there is a car following behind." Ye Huo said.

    "Well, let him follow." Gu Lan replied lightly, she naturally knew about it a long time ago, and Bai Lu also told her that it was that Chu Heng who was following them.

    What about this person, Gu Lan frowned, not sure what he meant by following up for a while?

    "I'll kill him." Jiang Qing said suddenly.

    "Ahem..." Yin Mulan, who was drinking water, choked and turned to stare at the man sitting next to Gu Lan with a resentful expression.

    "Brother, he might just be on the way. After all, the road we are walking now happens to pass by the Canglang base. It is normal to meet someone on the road. I'm afraid it's not good for you to rush out to kill people like this?" Yin Mulan said Wiping his mouth, he saw something strange and stared at Jiang Qing.

    When she saw this man at first, she felt that this man followed Gu Lan like a puppet, silent, calm, and powerful, but he didn't feel any popularity.

    Only now did she understand that it wasn't that this man was unpopular, but that he hadn't been touched! And Gu Lan is his Ni Lin, seeing his unkind attitude towards those men, Yin Mulan understands that Gu Lan is the one on his heart, no one can touch him! She can hook up with Gu Lan because she is a woman, otherwise, she would be the first person he wants to kill.

    Yin Mulan's words did not arouse Jiang Qing's reaction at all. Jiang Qing still looked at Gu Lan, as if waiting for Gu Lan's decision.

    "Let's see." After Gu Lan replied a few words, she closed her eyes and meditated.

    Jiang Qing pursed his lips, seemingly dissatisfied, but he sat upright again, as upright as a soldier. Then he looked ahead, wondering what he was thinking?

    Yin Mulan touched her nose feeling bored, and after looking at Jiang Qing for a while, she opened her notebook in a bit of boredom, put on the earphones, and seemed to be reading something.

    The carriage fell into silence again. Tian Dajiang drove very steadily. Occasionally, when he encountered some zombies, he would avoid them if he could.

    Occasional bumps, the people in the car seem to have gotten used to it, doing their own thing. Only Ye Huo seemed a little irritable, turning his head to look at it from time to time, and didn't know what he was looking at?

    Finally, he couldn't bear it anymore, and asked straight to the point: "Sister Gu Lan, we shouldn't have left Luo Jiajia there, in case, in case Cheng Yang and Ye Yunzhe didn't bring her back to the base... "

    "She decided to stay on her own, no one forced her." Gu Lan replied coldly. She also felt a little regretful about the girl's decision to stay, but it was her choice.

    Ye Huo lowered his eyes and didn't speak any more. Yes, Luo Jiajia chose to stay, and indeed no one forced her. It's just that she is a girl who is seriously injured and has no supernatural powers. It is very difficult to survive in this last world, but she doesn't listen to persuasion... "

    Crack!" Suddenly, the car slammed on the brakes.

    Because it was too urgent, this kind of minibus didn't have any seat belts, and the people in the bus were unprepared, and everyone was left in a mess. Ye Jingqi was the worst. He was in the last row, and Zheng Xiang, who was stretching his legs and leaning against the back of the chair, was sleeping. Now he fell out of the whole body, hit the back of the chair in front with a bang, and was bounced back went back.