Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Gu Lan took her own meal and ate in small bites while watching the situation outside through the car window.

    Here in Annan Town, it seems that there are outstanding people, and the population density before the end of the world, just look at the zombies in the town now. Even the mutated zombies seem to be more than other places. The first batch of speed-type mutated zombies rushed out, as many as a dozen.

    The speed of these zombies was uneven, which happened to give Ye Huo and the others a time lag.

    Needless to say, Jiang Qing smashed the first two or three mutated zombies away with one axe. Most of the zombies that slipped past him were missing arms and legs, but two mutants, Ye Huo and Ye Jingqi, stopped them.

    Although Ye Huo and Ye Jingqi were a little flustered by the speed of those mutated zombies at first, but after Jiang Qing dealt with a few more, everything became easier.

    With the three of them standing in front, even Tian Dajiang and Luo Jiajia were carrying their own weapons, watching the situation while watching the situation.

    Lu Weiqi pulled Xu Xiangjun and stood outside the car. She was nervous at first, but when she saw that the situation was under control, she breathed a sigh of relief. Glancing at Gu Lan who didn't seem worried at all, she walked over: "Gu Lan, there is a kind of crystal in the head of the mutant zombie. If ordinary people eat it, there is a chance to awaken the power; You can slowly restore abilities in battle."

    Gu Lan raised her eyebrows slightly, she already knew that the crystal nucleus was useful, she needed it for cultivation; she also needed it for restoring the Chaos Stone; even Jiang Qing was purifying him. After toxins in the body, it is necessary to eat crystal nuclei to eliminate hunger. Is the crystal nucleus so useful to ordinary people and supernatural beings? Does this mean that her method of exchanging food for crystal nuclei will not be so useful in the future?

    "How do you know?" Gu Lan put down the bowl and chopsticks and stared at Lu Weiqi.

    "A mentor of mine told me before he died that he has a lot of research on human genes and biological viruses... Originally, I came to City C this time to attend a medical seminar with him, but I didn't expect to return It didn't open, when we were visiting an ancient town in Jiunan Valley, the end of the world suddenly came..." Lu Weiqi said with a sad face, and subconsciously pressed her hand on the pendant on her chest.

    Lu Weiqi's subtle movements were noticed by Gu Lan. She squinted her eyes slightly, and after thinking about it, she said, "Is that pendant of yours given to you by your mentor? Or did you buy it in that ancient town?"

    This is the second time Gu Lan mentioned this pendant, Lu Weiqi bit her lip, then frowned and said: "Actually, this pendant was not bought by me, nor was it given by my mentor, but, it was given by a man who likes me." , I don’t know where he got it.”

    Nodding, Gu Lan glanced at Lu Weiqi and said nothing.

    This woman is too bad at lying. Her heartbeat is racing now and her eyes are flickering. Looking at the origin of this pendant, it is probably unusual. It is just a consumable magic weapon, and Gu Lan still can't see it.

    Seeing that Gu Lan didn't ask any more questions, Lu Weiqi breathed a sigh of relief quietly.

    But at the next moment, Gu Lan's voice sounded again immediately: "Since you know that there are crystal nuclei in the zombie's head, take that little girl to pick them up. There are no idlers in my team. By the way, our next stop It’s the ancient town you mentioned in Jiunan Valley.”