Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    "You are an idiot for not remembering yourself, how would I know." Gu Lan sneered, then took a carton of milk from her pocket to drink.

    This time, Jiang Qing didn't come to snatch it.

    Last time, they should have been turned into fools or idiots, or simply lost their memory, so there wouldn't be so much trouble, right? Gu Lan's patience is running out. In his opinion, delaying her killing zombies and obtaining crystal nuclei is to make her an enemy.

    "Sister, you are really my own sister, why didn't I realize that you have such a vicious tongue before! Just ask, you don't have to rise to the level of personal attack! Sister, you can tell me what happened? This kind of head is broken, and then all over the world The memory of waking up in the zombie's house is really not good!" Cheng Yang looked pale. Growing up in a family like his, he learned to read words and expressions at a very young age, and he could see Gu Lan's impatience.

    "Ah, I remembered, there were a lot of zombies, and then I was defeated and ran away, so I didn't care about you." Gu Lan gave a reason that was obviously made up. And she didn't seem to mind that such an answer would discredit her.

    "Forget it, I think we must have encountered some powerful zombies, we were defeated and fainted. Yangzi, don't pursue it, why don't we just sit here now?" Ye Yunzhe calmed down and comforted Cheng Yang.

    "Look at your prospects!" Cheng Yang glanced at Ye Yunzhe with contempt.

    Just about to make a comeback, when Gu Lan was pressed again, Gu Lan suddenly said: "There are still five minutes.

    " Minutes!"

    "Otherwise, what do you think? If you are free, let others settle personal grievances in the remaining time." Gu Lan said calmly, then got up.

    "I'm sorry, girl, to disturb your discussion, but time is urgent, and I can't take care of it!" Tian Dajiang said to Gu Lan in a low voice.

    Seeing that Gu Lan nodded, he didn't seem to blame him, so he turned his head and slashed the kitchen knife on the table in front of Chu Heng with a powerful "click": "Xiao Chu, I just want to ask you a question. , Back then on the train, did the uncle give you a hand to avoid the claws of the zombies?" "

    Yes, Chu Heng always remembers the uncle's kindness in his heart." Chu Heng said without changing his face.

    "Keep it in mind, ha, that's how you repay uncle! When you left me in Yuxing Town, you thought the same way?" Tian Dajiang laughed angrily, but his face turned red.

    "I didn't leave you behind. It was you who were going to save people. I didn't catch up with the assembly time. I'm the captain. I always have to consider other people in the team. I can't sacrifice other people for you alone." Chu Heng Yi said it honestly, without any guilt at all.

    "Ha, what about the other people? What about the other people you protected? I didn't see the old face from before, and what about the space power user, you left me for him, saying that I was going to give Yuxing The person who informed the town...hahaha, I was really blind at the time, in order to save you, do you know that I didn't come to rescue my daughter..." Tian Dajiang was already a little choked up.

    Those memories that he didn't want to recall were surging at this moment, and he would never forget them. When he gave Chu Heng a hand and turned around, he happened to see the scene of a zombie biting his daughter's neck ...

    Gu Lan, who had been standing quietly on the side, frowned. She only knew that Tian Dajiang's wife and children were gone, but she didn't know that there was such a twists and turns in the middle.