Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Feeling that he was bound to die, Uncle Qi retained the last trace of his dignity. He didn't answer Gu Lan's words, nor did he have any intention of begging for mercy. Instead, he stared at Xie Yuhan unwillingly.

    After all, he failed to kill this guy to avenge Huahua! Regret, slipping through Uncle Qi's heart, in fact, he had many chances to kill this stupid kid before, but the only trace of conscience left in his heart made him understand that this guy did nothing wrong, Huahua was because he was out of time on a mission Before returning, he sneaked to the intersection outside the base to wait for him, and was scratched by the zombies. This was what Huahua told him before turning into a zombie.

    It's just, I hate it! His only relative died in such a mysterious way, but this guy didn't show any mercy! For this matter, he has been tormenting between hatred and conscience all day long, and today he has finally settled it. Anyway, he has nothing to miss in this chaotic world, and he just went down to accompany their mother and child... "What are you going to do with this person

    ? "Just when Uncle Seven was ready to die, Gu Lan suddenly asked in a cold voice.

    "Uh... Uncle Qi, let him go, there is not much enmity between us..." Xiao Han lowered his eyes and said. This sentence is actually a bit against his will. Seventh Uncle wanted to kill him. Letting go of a person who wanted to kill him is simply stupid and nothing more stupid in the last days. But thinking that I have to leave here, I am afraid that there will be no time to see each other in the future. Of course, if Uncle Seven had another chance, he wouldn't be so kind again.

    After Gu Lan frowned and stared at Xiao Han, she stared at Uncle Qi and said, "Death is inevitable, life is inevitable, get out." After the

    sound fell, there was a click, and Uncle Qi clutched his leg and almost staggered. fell to the ground.

    Winner and loser, Uncle Qi still has this awareness. Gu Lan and Xiao Han were kind enough not to kill him, so he gritted his teeth and endured the severe pain in his leg, turned and left without saying a word. It's just that he had just taken two steps when Gu Lan's cold voice came again: "That was the price you had to pay for disturbing my rest time and time again that day. As for making up my mind this time, I'll leave all of you Valuable things and weapons..."

    "Ah..." Xiaohan suddenly raised his head and looked at Gu Lan in disbelief.

    Not only Xiaohan, but everyone else stared at Gu Lan in surprise. Is this a blatant robbery? And she, a girl, turned around and robbed a hundred or so big men like them?

    "What, do you have an opinion?" Gu Lan frowned.

    "No, I have no objection..." Uncle Seven's mouth twitched uncontrollably, and immediately took out all the crystal nuclei on his body, the dagger pinned to his waist, and other things.

    Although the others were dissatisfied, when Gu Lan's eyes swept over, they all wisely began to dig out things. Of course, some people were lucky enough to want to hide something.

    What Gu Lan wanted was fake, but Liwei was real, so she didn't go for a body search. Even so, the things pulled out by the hundred or so people piled up into a hill, and there were hundreds of crystal nuclei from the zombies.

    "Leave the car too." Gu Lan's voice floated over again leisurely after watching those people take out their things and want to run to the car.

    Someone relied on what Gu Lan said before that he could not drive, and tried his best to escape into the car, but before he could start the engine, he was suddenly pulled out of the car uncontrollably by an irresistible force, and then It fell heavily on the ground, followed by a loud bang, followed by several bang bang bang gunshots, and those who fled to the car were all dragged out of the car. Then everyone was rewarded with a bullet. Although it was not fatal, it was almost difficult to survive with injuries in this place where zombies might emerge at any time.