Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    Yes, Jiang Qing has advanced.

    After swallowing the black crystal nucleus of the little zombie, he seemed to have transformed, and his whole person became very close to a normal person from the inside to the outside. Not only that, but his mental power has become even stronger, and he can easily hypnotize Ye Yunzhe and Cheng Yang.

    "Here, here." Jiang Qing handed a round bead to Gu Lan.

    "Master, master, this is the crystal nucleus of that mutated plant, give it to me, give it to me!" Bai Lu yelled in the Chaos Stone, and when Gu Lan refused to follow her, he immediately became fussy.

    Gu Lan glanced at Ye Yunzhe and pursed her lips. She naturally saw that Jiang Qing took the crystal nucleus from him. And Ye Yunzhe seemed to want to say something just now, but he didn't have time.

    Suddenly, Jiang Qing stood in front of her, blocking her sight.

    "No, sure, look." Jiang Qing hoarsely said every word.

    Gu Lan raised her eyebrows, why, want to rebel? Did she see that others were hindering him?

    "Let's go." Jiang Qing stretched out his hand to grab Gu Lan's arm, turned his head and left.

    "They're going to lie here desperately, why don't they find a place to put them down?" Gu Lan turned her head, not knowing what Jiang Qing was up to.

    "I'll go, kill them." Hearing what Gu Lan said, Jiang Qing turned his head and walked back.

    "What are you crazy about!" Gu Lan quickly chased after him, always feeling that Jiang Qing is very abnormal today, and the whole person is violent and bloodthirsty. Are these two people hindering him?

    Seeing that Gu Lan was unhappy, Jiang Qing compromised a bit, pointed at Ye Yunzhe, "I want, kill him." "

    Give me a reason first?" Gu Lan's face also turned cold.

    Ye Yunzhe is not a bad person, no matter what he was like before, at least after she met him, she really never saw him do anything evil. Cheng Yang is quite loyal, he didn't abandon his brother and leave when he was dying, and his status is very special in Canglang base, killing him will cause big trouble. Gu Lan didn't think that these two people had reached the point where they had to be killed. They were hypnotized by Jiang Qing, and when they woke up, they would not think of these things, nor would they remember her and Jiang Qing.

    For the first time, Jiang Qing did not answer Gu Lan's words, but the meaning of uncompromising was obvious.

    "You hypnotized them, they don't know us anymore, and I won't appear in front of them again, I really don't know what you're messing with! Stop standing, come and carry these two people to the house over there " Gu Lan frowned, dissatisfied with Jiang Qing's performance today. It's only advanced once, and it's obvious that I don't want to be obedient, and I really want to shake the sky! If you are in a hurry, don't blame her for playing tricks to make him unable to turn over forever.

    Jiang Qing tilted his head and thought for a while, then obediently came over, grabbed a person with one hand, and sent Ye Yunzhe and Cheng Yang to a small three-story building next to him according to Lan's intention.

    Gu Lan went in to check and made sure there was no danger inside, and she kindly blocked the doors and windows for them before leaving hand in hand with Jiang Qing.

    What she didn't know was that as soon as they left, many zombies gradually approached the house as if they were instigated by someone, and the three floors inside and outside surrounded the small building tightly...