Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Mutant Dog

    The whole process of Gu Lan treating Ye Jingqi lasted about a minute. When all the bullets came out, Ye Jingqi's wound began to bleed, Gu Lan tapped around the wound a few times quickly, and was relieved to see that the amount of bleeding gradually became smaller.

    Ye Jingqi's face was pale and unconscious, but the slightly heaving chest proved that he was still alive.

    That is to say, she is pitifully tight now, and her cultivation base is also low, otherwise, a more serious injury than this would be a piece of cake in her hands.

    "Medicine." It wasn't until Gu Lan's crisp voice sounded that Ye Huo shuddered, and quickly handed over the things he found.

    But Gu Lan stood up, pointed at Ye Jingqi and said, "I'll leave the rest to you, and I'll study the medicines here."

    She said this because she really didn't understand the medicines in this western pharmacy, but she just entered this pharmacy. When she was in the pharmacy, she saw the Chinese pharmacy opposite. Although she understands that those Chinese herbal medicines are probably devoid of aura, but she has good alchemy skills in her previous life, so it should be no problem to fiddle with these herbs. First recognize the medicinal properties of the herbs here, and wait until you see her fresh. Just remove the space and plant it.

    Just do it, Gu Lan immediately got motivated, the first thing to do is to empty out all the medicines in this western pharmacy, Gu Lan is not polite, and directly puts the medicine on the shelf into the Chaos Stone. Then she walked to the door and listened to the movement outside.

    It's just that now, there are many zombies blocking the door, and it is unrealistic to leave through the door.

    Fortunately, the hospital's traditional Chinese pharmacy and western pharmacy are both in the lobby on the first floor of the hospital, and the two pharmacies are only 20 to 30 meters apart. Zombies are now blocking the door of the western pharmacy, while the door of the Chinese pharmacy over there is empty. How to get out? Gu Lan began to look at the pharmacy.

    After Ye Huo bandaged Ye Jingqi's wound, he would glance at Gu Lan from time to time. He froze for a moment and understood what she meant. Then he tentatively asked, "Do you want to collect medicinal materials from the Chinese pharmacy?"

    "Well, the world is bad now, so nothing can be wasted." Gu Lan gave a good reason.

    Ye Huo made a habitual movement of pushing his glasses, then walked to the window where he took the medicine, frowning and thinking. After a while, he turned around and walked to Ye Jingqi's side, and said to Tian Dajiang, "Uncle Tian, ​​let's move Xiaopang over there."

    Ye Huo was referring to several empty tables, he While talking, he walked over and piled up those tables like arhats, and then hugged the little girl who was still asleep first.

    Gu Lan narrowed her eyes slightly and looked at the window where the medicine was taken, yes, this is a breakthrough, as long as they buy her a little time, so that she can enter the pharmacy.

    Ye Huo moved very neatly. After they moved Ye Jingqi to the table to lie down, they took off his blood-stained clothes. Then he looked back at Gu Lan and said, "We'll lure the zombies here. We may only give you a minute.

    " Ye Jingqi's body.

    After that, she walked to the door, turned her head to look at Luo Jiajia and said, "Your task is to lock the door as soon as I go out." Luo Jiajia quickly stood up, clenched her fists tightly and said, "The task