Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    "One white crystal, two bags of instant noodles, two white crystals, one catty of white noodles, three white crystals, one can of meat, ten white crystals, one bucket of 5l pure water... Quantities are limited, first come, first served." Ye Huo They are very busy now, after the price is set, Ye Jingqi will keep selling, Uncle Tian is responsible for collecting crystal cores, Luo Jiajia is responsible for giving things to others, and Ye Huo is responsible for maintaining order.

    Ye Huo and the others went to the base first, and they have already figured out the current material transaction situation in the base very clearly. The price is actually quite cheap, so many people gathered together and wanted to exchange food with them.     Because in the base, five white crystals can be exchanged for two catties of flour mixed with wheat bran or rice mixed with miscellaneous grains, and the prices of food and drinking water are soaring every day, and many people are about to drink even a sip of water Great.     Gu Lan pursed her lips and raised the corners of her lips slightly. She had to say that saving Ye Huo was really the wisest decision she made. If there is any troublesome matter, just leave it to him!     "The base has regulations. If you want to trade, you can go to the trading market. You are illegally setting up a stall and deliberately disrupting the order of the base..." Qin Changqing was pushed away by the crowd, and he stood weakly outside the crowd, shouting with a loudspeaker .     He wanted to call someone to catch Gu Lan and the others, but ordinary soldiers are no match for them! Moreover, he was afraid that the quarrel would become stiff, and it would not be able to end at that time. When he was extremely anxious, he finally saw the person in charge coming, and immediately rushed up to ask for instructions...     Ye Yunzhe finally squeezed into the crowd, and when he saw that Gu Lan had brought out a large amount of supplies, he felt a little scalped Numb, he wanted to grab Gu Lan's arm, but was slapped away by Jiang Qing.     "What's the matter?" Gu Lan looked at him calmly, just like looking at the strangers around him.     "Go quickly, someone from the base has come out, if you don't leave, it will be too late!" Ye Yunzhe could only try to be as impatient as possible to make her aware of the danger.     "We don't enter the base, so they don't care about it." Gu Lan said indifferently.     Ye Yunzhe was about to say something more serious, but there was a burst of screams outside the crowd, someone shouted loudly: "Zombies, there are zombies..."

    Gu Lan pushed away Ye Yunzhe who was standing in front of her, and looked towards the place where the screams came from.

    There are a few shambling figures rushing towards the surrounding crowd. At the same time, there were screams from other places at the same time, and the whole crowd broke into chaos. Everyone was in danger. Only a few people thought they had killed zombies before, so they took their own weapons to kill those zombies.

    "Eat... yes, poisonous!" Suddenly, a man who had just exchanged bread from Gu Lan and the others and was eating, covered his throat and said. Then he fell down in front of Gu Lan, still holding unfinished bread in his hand.

    Gu Lan's eyes widened, including Ye Huo and the others, staring at the man on the ground in disbelief.

    The next moment, the man suddenly got up from the ground. When he raised his head, blood was still flowing from the corner of his mouth. Although the symptoms of zombification on his body were not obvious, the fingernails on his outstretched hand were so long that it looked nothing like a zombie. the difference.

    "Get out of the way!" Gu Lan pulled Luo Jiajia who was stunned, and the dagger in her hand pierced the zombie's eye socket neatly.

    The base's alarm sounded, and several teams of soldiers with live ammunition ran out from the open gate, and the snipers on the city wall also started to block the zombies at the same time.