Chapter 33

Chapter 33 Giants

    Each of these giant-like zombies is more than three meters tall. They have big arms and round waists, but their running speed is about the same as that of normal people, and there are four or five of them when they appear!

    "Fuck, what the hell are these? You can see that they have very few zombie features, and they look more like a giant!" Ye Jingqi has recovered his powers at this time, and he got a telescope from nowhere , while looking at it, pointing at those zombies and screaming, it's like discovering a new world.

    Gu Lan's eyes narrowed slightly. Indeed, these giant-like zombies looked more like a huge new species than zombies. And they were coming for her! That feeling of being locked in by someone is unmistakable!     "Ah..." The speed soldier in charge of attracting monsters rushed to the trap, but was hit by an ax thrown by one of the giants, and he fell to the ground all at once.     Then, he never got up again! The giant rushed over and stomped him in half with one kick. Then, in front of everyone, the giant smashed the soldier's head, and then took out those red, red and white things and put them on the ground. Mouth delivery. After taking a few bites, he would raise his head and grin provocatively at the survivors here!     "Kill them!" The soldiers who were frightened just now reacted immediately. Some roared angrily.     Hearing the sound of "Ding Ding Dang Dang" incessantly, after someone swept a shuttle of bullets, they were shocked to find that the skins of those giants were comparable to steel plates made of fine steel, and the bullets could not cause them any harm. Giants have IQs, they know how to protect their heads, and suddenly, no one can seriously injure them!     This discovery caused confusion among the soldiers. Some people began to disobey instructions a little bit. Because those giants had rushed over, two of them fell into the pit, but two of them stepped on the shoulders of the giants in the pit and rushed over!     Gu Lan and the others were originally standing at the end. If they wanted to withdraw at this time, Cheng Yang and the others stood up, and it was the right time. But Jiang Qing suddenly rushed up!

    "Ye Huo, take them away!" Gu Lan left such a sentence, and then chased after Jiang Qing.

    "You..." Ye Huo hadn't finished speaking, Gu Lan and Jiang Qing could not be seen clearly, he could only close his mouth in vain, and then frowned and stared at the zombies who broke through the defense line.

    It was getting dark, and this kind of zombies with almost no weaknesses suddenly appeared, and they could only hold back! Without hesitation, Ye Huo turned his head immediately, and said quickly: "Retreat!"

    Ye Jingqi was still a little reluctant, but he looked at the height of the giant, and then at the big hammer in his hand, and felt that it seemed that he would not be able to jump up. He couldn't hit the heads of those zombies, so he had to follow Ye Huo to evacuate.     "Ye Huo, I saw a zombie hiding there, it seems very strange, that zombie is sitting on the shoulder of one of the giants... Hey, where is the person?" Tian Dajiang rubbed his eyes, a little confused looking into the distance.     Ye Huo raised his eyebrows. You must know that he is also a supernatural power user, although after awakening the supernatural power, myopia will be healed without treatment. But with such low visibility, he couldn't see anything tens of meters away. How could Uncle Tian see it?     But now is not the time to worry about this, he gave Uncle Tian a hand: "Come on, you can see it, and Gu Lan must have seen it too! We can't hold her back." At this time, Gu Lan really knew     this The situation, but this is what Bai Lu told her. After being honest for a while, the guy started to stare at the situation outside again. He screamed suddenly just now, and then told Gu Lan that there is a zombie with particularly abundant crystal nucleus energy. .     Afraid that Gu Lan wouldn't understand, he also vividly compared that if the previous mutated zombie crystal nucleus was a low-grade spirit stone, then this one is a middle-grade spirit stone.     Coincidentally, Jiang Qing's goal was the same as hers, the child sitting on the giant.     However, the moment they found the child, the child also found them, and quickly hid, so when Gu Lan and Jiang Qing rushed through layers of obstacles and finally found the giant zombie, they had already disappeared. There is no trace of the child!