Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Although Yin Mulan doesn't remember why she took the video, the meaning of these two sentences should prove that Gu Lan and Jiang Qing are not dead!

    Yes, she originally wanted to make a video, but for some reason, there was no picture, only sound. It looks like she secretly recorded it in her pocket.

    Although I don't know why Gu Lan and Jiang Qing would do this?

    And everyone's memory is also the picture of the two of them dying together with that man? But Yin Mulan's intuition told her that they are not dead!

    Why is she doing this? So what exactly happened that gave her the idea to make a video?

    For two days, she didn't remember it!

    Hitting her own head hard, Yin Mulan continued to think hard. It's just that, after repeated recalls and searches, there is no reason why she did this...

    Everyone was silent, they were all digesting the two inexplicable words they heard just now.

    After a while, Ye Huo suddenly said: "I also think that sister Gu Lan and brother Jiang couldn't have died so easily! I have been thinking about it for the past two days. Although they are indeed dead in my memory, they are just like that. The momentary picture is actually a bit too simple! You know that man is so powerful, it should be a shocking fight, and the winner will be decided..." "Hey, you are like

    this As soon as I said it, I also think there is a problem! Could it be that they have tampered with our memory and deliberately made us think that they are dead?" Ye Jingqi said with wide eyes while scratching his head.

    Although what he said was a bit whimsical, he just guessed it right.

    "I think Gu Lan probably did this on purpose because she thought being with us would hurt us! That silly girl, let me see her again, and I will never let her go lightly!" Yin Mulan said angrily, as if I already have a conclusion in my mind.

    "Then where are we going now? Do you want to go back and find them?" Tian Dajiang turned his head and asked.

    "No, let's continue to go to City H. Although it's really uncomfortable to be rejected by others, but Gu Lan's doing so is the most correct way at present. We have to find a safe place to stay quickly, and then improve our comprehensive ability. Combat strength. You have to fight side by side with them, instead of standing behind them and being protected by them..." Yin Mulan said in a deep voice.

    The others nodded, and they all felt that what Yin Mulan said made sense...

    At the same time.

    Gu Lan and Jiang Qing were wandering around the major shopping malls in City C.

    There are very few places in City C that have been cleared out. Almost all the supplies in some large shopping malls in the city center are still intact.

    After Gu Lan and Jiang Qing emptied the warehouses of several shopping malls, they did not move these materials anymore. Seeing a place selling computers in front, Gu Lan greeted Jiang Qing, and the two went to sweep up several computer stores together, took a lot of high-end notebooks and put them in the Chaos Stone.

    "Didn't you say that you won't be with them in the future?" Jiang Qing's voice was a little scary in this empty shopping mall.

    "I said I was going to equip her with equipment, but I couldn't help but take some of it when I saw it. Let's go, we should leave this place too." Gu Lan smiled, stopped what she was doing, and walked outside the mall.