Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    After Gu Lan was reborn here, she knew Ye Huo and the others. And this girl who suddenly ran out crying could not be Luo Jiajia.

    This girl, about eighteen years old, is her half-sister in this body—Gu Rong. It stands to reason that she should be with her parents in city c, it is impossible for her to appear here. But now, she's standing here, still in... such a mess!

    When Gu Lan was looking at this girl with messy hair and clothes that couldn't see her original color, that girl was also looking at her. After recognizing Gu Lan, the expression on the girl's face changed several times, and then she rushed over desperately.     Fortunately, the zombies have been stopped, and there are no zombies behind. She stumbled all the way and ran to Gu Lan without any risk, but just when she stretched out her hand to hug her so-called sister, she was pushed away up! Still with a lot of strength, she fell to the ground all of a sudden, and her head hit the ground heavily.     She hadn't had a full meal for several days, and was already dizzy from hunger. This fall made her not recover for a long time. I thought this timid sister would come to help her immediately, but after lying on the ground and waiting for a long time, no one came.     "Sister..." Gu Rong shouted in dissatisfaction, but she swallowed the rest of the words, because she struggled to sit up and saw the man standing in front of Gu Lan.     It was a very tall man, but he was only wearing a mask so that people could not see his face clearly, but in this damn world now, it doesn't matter whether he is handsome or not, the most important thing is strength! This man must be a supernatural being. My sick elder sister picked on him for some reason, so I have clean clothes to wear, and I look like I have not suffered any crimes!     "Sister, even if you don't like me, you don't have to push me away like this... You don't go home during the Spring Festival, I just came out to look for you, that's why it's like this..." Gu Rong cried with pear blossoms in the rain, wiping her face Tears, while watching the man through the fingers. It's just that the man didn't move at all, and didn't even look at her, like a wooden man.

    Hearing that the younger sister said that she came out to find her, Gu Lan sneered. From her memory, she was like a superfluous thing. Every time she appeared, it would destroy the harmonious atmosphere of the family. Even her father said that she When I grow up, I should practice outside during the holidays. In the final analysis, I still don’t want to see her, otherwise, with the cowardly temperament of the original owner, dare not go back on the day when the Wan family reunite?

    And this younger sister usually has nothing good to do with her, either to show off her might or to humiliate her. No wonder she would be so kind! And how could a young lady like her squeeze the train?

    Walking out from behind Jiang Qing, Gu Lan looked down at Gu Rong who was on the ground: "Thank you so much! By the way, I didn't have time to repay you for your care for me in the past years... "     Gu Rong's complexion changed, she put away the tears on her face, took a deep look at Gu Lan, got up from the ground by herself, and when she turned her head to look at Ye Yunzhe, she found that she had already rushed Go to the front to kill the zombies, it seems that the three of them are standing here now.     Thinking of the treatment of ordinary people in the hunting group, she shuddered, and still looked at Jiang Qing unwillingly, wiped away her tears aggrievedly, and said slyly: "Sister, no matter what, we are all one family, Dad Mom really misses you..."     "You are a family, I... not!" Gu Lan sneered, passed her, and walked towards the mutated zombie in front, she admitted that she was really a bit bored recently, and she immediately I want to use my ability to humiliate this younger sister who obviously has no awakening ability, and to avenge the shame of the previous owner of this body. And with so many crystal nuclei, how can these people be cheaper!     As soon as Gu Lan left, Jiang Qing followed, like Gu Lan's most loyal guard.     Although most of the time, Gu Lan might not be injured, like just now, the younger sister probably couldn't even touch her clothes, but Jiang Qing still rushed forward. Such a protective gesture, in the eyes of some people, has other meanings.