Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    It has been almost a month since the end of the world. Before meeting Gu Lan and the others, Ye Huo and the others were basically hungry and full, let alone eating fresh and hot food.

    Although I got a few pieces of bacon when I was searching for supplies, I ate them all long ago. Now there is a wild boar the size of a calf sitting there. After discussing for a while, these big men finally decided to do it.

    He didn't dare to make too much, so he just sliced ​​a few small pieces of meat. Tian Dajiang simply made a sliced ​​meat soup, and Ye Jingqi and himself tried it first. Because people who have awakened supernatural powers are more resistant to zombie viruses.

    Originally, Tian Dajiang wanted to try it first by himself, but Ye Jingqi refused to do it, and he kept swallowing his saliva before the soup was cooked.

    Seeing them tossing around, Gu Lan didn't say much. After she took out some outdoor items such as tents and sleeping mats from the space, she made a floor by herself, then sat cross-legged on it and began to practice.

    Jiang Qing sat on the sleeping mat next to her, just sitting there quietly, looking at her from time to time. Obviously there is nothing to say. But Gu Lan didn't cooperate at all, she closed her eyes from beginning to end, as if she was asleep.

    The broth was ready in no time, and the whole room was filled with the smell of meat.

    Those big men seemed to be holding some grand mysterious ceremony. You Tian Dajiang and Ye Jingqi drank a bowl first. After that, I waited anxiously.

    "Tsk tsk, I think the meat quality seems a bit old." Tian Dajiang said his after eating.

    "Uncle Tian, ​​you will be condemned by God for doing this, and you will still chatter when you have meat! How long has it been, why don't you cook us a big pot of noodles with broth. Only drink soup, don't fill it Stomach." Ye Jingqi rubbed his stomach, feeling that he could still eat two big bowls of noodles.

    "Okay, I think the meat is okay, except it's a little old, but it's very fragrant. I'll cook noodles for you right now. Come and get some noodles from Gu Lan." Tian Dajiang clapped his hands and said.

    Gu Lan opened her eyes, silently took out a few handfuls of dry noodles, and then suddenly took a look outside.

    Jiang Qing also glanced outside, but seeing that Gu Lan was sitting, he didn't move.

    Tian Dajiang had been paying attention to the movement on their side. After seeing their actions, he subconsciously glanced outside, and then his face froze.

    "What's wrong? Is there something wrong?" Ye Huo picked up his weapon and stood up.

    "Well, there are about a dozen people, and they should be heading towards us. I'm afraid they did something wrong, so they all brought guns." Tian Dajiang said with a frown, and then glanced at Gu Lan. Why does he think that girl Gu Lan also discovered those people just now? Otherwise, why is she looking there when she looks so good? But she shouldn't be able to see that far, right?

    Gu Lan still sat quietly, as if she didn't hear Tian Dajiang's words.

    "It should be someone from that base. After all, I'm a wanted criminal. I probably got you guys in trouble." Xu Weiming stood up with an apologetic expression on his face.

    "Brother, why are you wanted? Tell us about it. Anyway, I think it will take a while for them to come over. Let's take advantage of this time to eat quickly." Tian Dajiang asked, while quickly Cook the noodles.