Chapter 77

Chapter 77

    Gu Lan's face was sullen, and spiritual power gushed out continuously. The long sword in his hand also emitted a faint white light. Gradually, those white lights became like a large light curtain. Although it was not very bright, but such a dense sword The light almost enveloped all the mutant mice in front of her.

    Her movements are like flowing clouds and flowing water, she doesn't seem to be fast, but none of the mutant mice can get close to her. Every time she swings her sword, a large number of mutant mice can always be seen flying backwards, making a dull noise. The sound continued to ring out, and the movement was really not small.     Calculating her own spiritual power, Gu Lan shot without reservation. In her opinion, being besieged by so many mutant rats the size of wild cats is dangerous, but there is no danger of her life, because she has encountered more dangerous situations than now , but a quick decision must be made, the longer it is delayed, the more unfavorable it will be for her situation. Although she deliberately tempers this body to exercise her fighting instinct, she will not make unnecessary sacrifices.     "Master, there are a large number of zombies coming from the south, we must withdraw!" Just as Gu Lan killed nearly a hundred mutant mice by himself, Bai Lu's voice suddenly came.     Gu Lan looked left and right between the swords, and rushed to Xiaohan behind him and said: "The building on the left front, go in quickly!" It was a hotel, Xiaohan took a look and rushed     there However, he ran very fast if he couldn't do anything else. When Gu Lan finished speaking, he had already rushed to the door of the hotel. It's not that he doesn't care about loyalty, but that he really feels that he is Gu Lan's burden!     "Bai Lu is also in the past." Gu Lan said again.     Over there, Bai Lu chirped twice, expressing her dissatisfaction to Gu Lan, but still obediently chased Xiao Han over.     Here, Gu Lan retreated while fighting, almost entered the lobby of the hotel before Xiaohan, and Gu Lan came over behind him.     The door of the hotel is manually revolving, and the low-level zombies don't even have the consciousness to push the door, and they can't get out of the hall, so many zombies are trapped in the hall.

    At this time, Xiaohan was already in danger, surrounded by a dozen zombies near the door, if it wasn't for Bailu who was taking care of him, he probably couldn't hold on anymore, and the thick down jacket on his body saved him, although Those caught were tattered, but no one was injured.     After Gu Lan came in, she waved her hand casually, and an enchantment appeared at the door, and then she rushed over with a wave of her sword, and with a few swipes of swords, several zombies were dealt with. What she wanted was such a favorable location. The road outside was too wide to defend. She could guarantee that she would be safe, but she couldn't guarantee that she could protect Xiao Han.     Gu Lan doesn't dislike this boy who travels thousands of miles to find his sister. Although she says she won't save him next time, but if she can protect him, Gu Lan won't let him die in vain .     As Gu Lan and the others entered, a large group of zombies emerged in the depths of the hotel, there were fifty or sixty of them. Xiao Han was already sweating profusely at this time, he had long thought about the consequences of entering N City at night, but he did not expect that he had just entered the city and reached such a situation where he could not advance or retreat.     At the door, those mutant rats were still banging against the revolving door, but they couldn't get in strangely, the glass door didn't move at all! Compared with those unconscious zombies, these mutated mice were much smarter. Seeing that the door could not leave, they scattered a little, and climbed up the gap between the glass walls on both sides of the door.     Each of these mutant mice is the size of a wild cat, and their claws are even more sharp after mutation. A few of them are as big as puppies. It feels very penetrating.     Xiaohan was leaning against a corner at this time, he didn't know what to do anymore, he was panting heavily, and trembling. Not to mention whether those mutant rats would break through the glass, or find a gap in the ventilation duct to get in, the group of zombies nearby were getting closer and closer, but there was nothing nearby that could set up obstacles! If this is surrounded by a swarm of bees, the consequences are almost unnecessary.     He was about to shout that he was doomed this time, but when he saw Gu Lan raising his sword, he rushed straight up.