Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Although Gu Lan's room is a so-called VIP room in Tianxiang base, it is not really spacious.

    In addition to a large bed and two chairs, there is a half-person-high cabinet in the corner of the room to store sundries and clothes for people.

    In the last days, how can ordinary people have any extra possessions, especially now that the weather is getting colder and colder, if they really have some clothes, they probably want to wrap them all around their bodies, not only to keep out the cold, but sometimes, they might wear an extra piece of clothing , and escaped from the claws of the zombies.

    And it was impossible to hide people in that cabinet. There were several layers of partitions in the middle of the cabinet, and even a child might not be able to hide in it.

    The reason why Uncle Qi opened the cabinet was that he checked Gu Lan's room again but found nothing abnormal, which made him very embarrassed. In order to give people the feeling that he is very rigorous and careful, he did not let go of any corner.

    Originally, he just glanced at it casually, but when the cabinet was opened, his expression suddenly changed. And among the few men who followed him, someone with sharp eyes also saw the things in the cabinet, and suddenly his breathing became heavy. If it weren't for those people who still have some sense, I'm afraid someone will rush in to grab things right away.

    Because the cabinet was not only full of bagged food, but also some precious medicines, and a shoe box without a lid. The box is full of crystal nuclei of mutated zombies, and the bottom two boxes are filled with some warm clothes randomly, which seem to be brand new. It can be said that all the things in the cabinet, if taken out casually, can cause trouble...

    Clutching the door of the cabinet, Uncle Qi's hand was extraordinarily strong. He knew that this woman was a person with spatial abilities, and the things on her body must be There are a lot, but she has room to keep it, but she casually throws it in this cabinet, which is a bit intriguing!

    "Cough..." Gu Lan coughed lightly.

    Uncle Seven reacted in an instant, he calmly closed the door of the cabinet, walked to the ventilation duct to check casually, and looked under the bed, then said lightly to Gu Lan: "Okay, nothing unusual, excuse me Rest."

    Gu Lan nodded, stood up, and stared at Uncle Qi and the others.

    Uncle Qi touched his nose and walked out the door knowingly. When Xiaohan passed by, he snorted coldly and wanted to leave with the mutant dog. It's just that the mutated dog seemed to have discovered something, and lingered and refused to leave. Even though Uncle Qi scolded him, he still didn't cooperate.

    "Sister Gu Lan, this is some of my personal belongings, can I store it with you first?" Xiao Han looked at Gu Lan expectantly.

    "I don't want to cause any more trouble. People will say that I took things out of the Tianxiang base." Gu Lan said with a cold face.

    "I've already had someone check it out, sister Gu Lan, don't worry." Seeing that Gu Lan didn't refuse, Xiaohan quickly moved the box to the door.

    After Gu Lan raised her hands to put away the two boxes, she glanced at Xiao Han, and then closed the door again in front of everyone.

    "Others don't seem to like you very much..." Uncle Qi snorted coldly, and led the mutant dog away first.

    Everyone outside the door looked at me and looked at you, and in the end they all chose to leave silently in tacit agreement, and no one spoke to Xiaohan again.