Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Just when Gu Lan was confronting the person who didn't know whether it was a human or a zombie through the guardrail, Chu Heng suddenly rushed over, grabbed her wrist, and said anxiously: "Let's go! These zombies seem to have mutated We can only go elsewhere to get supplies!"

    "You take her away first, I can't go with you now!" Without the slightest hesitation, Gu Lan broke free from Chu Heng's hand, and put the little girl beside him in front of him. After a push, she still turned her head stubbornly, but that person disappeared, as if she was dazzled just now, how can there be anyone on the top of the train now?     "What did you say?" Chu Heng was surprised, but he didn't have time to ask clearly. More zombies jumped over the guardrail and rushed towards them. He could only protect the little girl with one hand and kill the zombies with the other. , and he and Gu Lan were pushed further and further away by the crowd and zombies.     Pursing his lips tightly, Chu Heng swayed his supernatural power recklessly, sending out bursts of thunder and lightning crackling in his hand, as long as the zombies approached him, they would be instantly smashed into coke! He tried his best to lean towards Gu Lan, but he was always blocked by waves of desperate zombies.     At some point, the fence in the distance seemed to have been artificially cut a big hole, and the zombies who couldn't climb over the fence poured out along that hole.     Do zombies have intelligence? Chu Heng's heart seemed to be filled with turbulent waves, he lost his mind, and suddenly realized that the little girl who had been obediently behind him had rushed out desperately and ran towards Gu Lan. And at this moment, a zombie waved its claws and grabbed the little girl's back!     Chu Heng let out a roar, his eyes were about to split, and he almost saw the scene of the little girl being torn into pieces, but at this moment, a man in black suddenly rushed over and grabbed the little girl. Get up, kick the zombie away, and rush towards Gu Lan.     This man's speed is very fast, and his figure is also very strange! Chu Heng was sure that he had never seen this man before! Then, he saw, what did that man say to Gu Lan? Gu Lan glanced at him, waved her hand, and then was hugged by that man's slender waist, and disappeared from Chu Heng's sight very quickly...     an hour later.

    In a dilapidated wooden house deep in the forest, Gu Lan and the man in black stood on each side, while the little girl stared at the man curiously, wanting to poke him from time to time. But every time he would be dodged by that person.

    Gu Lan is wearing a thin long-sleeved T-shirt, the color of peach red, which makes her look good, but because of the heat, her hair is sticking to her face, and there are a lot of zombie blood splashed on her body, looking at it now A little embarrassed. Her complexion was a little unsightly, and she was obviously irritated.     "Help...me..." The man finally spoke, but his voice was hoarse, and he was jumping up word by word, and each word dragged on for a long time, which sounded very penetrating.     "I promised you, I will save you naturally. But what about my benefits, I am not a good person!" Gu Lan said with a cold face, for this one who suddenly appeared and blocked the zombie's paw for the little girl People don't like it very much.     However, there are still a few deep scratches on his arm. The skin and flesh are rolled up to the depth of the bone, and there is also unpleasant smelly blood seeping down from time to time. It is hard to ignore it if one wants to ignore it! If the little girl got hit by this paw, then no accident, she would suffer the same amount of damage. After all, this person could be regarded as indirectly saving himself. Just saving him is a labor-intensive job that wastes her training time, so Gu Lan is very reluctant if there is no benefit!     "This...some, here...you." The man said, and then took out a handful of small crystal clear particles from his pocket and spread them in his hands.     It's a diamond-shaped particle about the size of a fingernail, it varies in size, but it's beautiful! And there seems to be some kind of energy in it?     Gu Lan's originally cold face changed, she picked up one very suspiciously, and took a picture against the sun coming in through the window lattice, and could see a kind of almost transparent liquid flowing inside, and after holding it in her hand , her feeling became stronger, and she was basically sure that she could absorb that kind of energy. Although there were a lot of impurities, she could use Chaos Stone to refine and purify it, and the effect should be similar to that of low-grade spirit stones!     "Too little, I need more of this kind of thing." Gu Lan put away all the crystal nuclei expressionlessly, and then threw out her own conditions.