Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Xiaohan pursed his lips, and clenched the dagger in his hand. He estimated how sure he could disarm this man at such a close distance?

    If only this one man had a gun, it would be fine. The only worry now is, how many guns do they have? Several other people seem to be using weapons such as daggers and baseball bats, but that doesn't mean they don't have them.

    "Ge, didn't you hear me? Kneel down for me!" The man waved his hand as he spoke, and the people under his hands dispersed in an instant, and two others rushed down and took Gu Lan and Xiaohan surrounded him.     Xiaohan also turned around in an instant, looking at the two behind him defensively. In his opinion, these few people are not enough for Gu Lan to repair alone. It's just that he couldn't guess what Gu Lan was thinking, so he just stood there quietly without saying a word.     Suddenly, Pu Lengling's voice sounded.     Such a sound was very scary in this dark night, and those few people seemed to be quite frightened, especially the boss who was holding a micro-charger in his hand and loaded the gun with a click.     Gu Lan, who had been silent all this time, suddenly stretched out her hand, followed by a few people who vaguely saw that a half-foot-long bird landed on her raised hand.     "Fuck, this is, what kind of ability is this, is that a mutated bird..." Among those few people, someone muttered in a low voice. Although the others didn't speak, they looked at Gu Lan and Xiao Han differently, including the boss.     Speaking of which, they did not underestimate Gu Lan and the two of them. After all, people who dare to stroll around the city in the middle of the night are generally not ordinary people. So at the beginning, they all made up their minds, wanting to sneak down, and then fight a sneak attack. After all, such a person must have many good things on him. But the ghost knows that these two people are so smart and so smart that they will bump into them in the stairwell.     Just when the two sides were in a stalemate, and the boss seemed to have the intention of retreating, Gu Lan suddenly said: "You just said you want me to kneel down?"

    "Ah, it turned out to be a bitch..." It's good that Gu Lan didn't make a sound, but when she made a sound, it was like poking a hornet's nest, which made several men laugh. As for the retreat they had just had at that moment, it also disappeared at this moment.

    "Sister Gu Lan?" Xiaohan yelled in confusion.

    "Bai Lu, I leave this place to you, I'll go up to save people first..." After Gu Lan finished speaking, her figure rushed out like a ghost.

    Before Xiaohan could react, he saw that Gu Lan's figure had disappeared, but the boss who was holding the micro punch just now suddenly screamed: "Ah, ah...my hand!" Xiaohan looked intently

    , Only then did he see that the boss's hand holding Wei Chong had been cut off at the wrist, and now blood was flowing down, and the strong smell of blood dissipated in an instant.     At the same time, the low growls of the zombies sounded one after another, followed by the sound of some chaotic footsteps. It seemed that many zombies were rushing upstairs?     Xiaohan immediately understood, those zombies, or those mutated rats broke into the door of the hotel, there is no longer any delay, there will be danger at any time!     What does Gu Lan mean by these people, have they all been killed? Xiao Han looked at Bai Lu on Gu Lan's shoulder after he left.     It's just that this little bird seems to be combing its feathers leisurely, doesn't it show anything at all? Xiao Han has always been incomprehensible for such a gray bird to be called Bai Lu.     "Look, what are you looking at, why don't you quickly deal with these people and wait for the uncle to accompany you to die here?" Suddenly, a slightly immature voice sounded in Xiaohan's mind.     ah! Can this bird talk? Xiaohan shook his head violently, thinking that he must have auditory hallucinations! But in the next moment, Bai Lu flew out and flew straight at the head of one of them, followed by that person and screamed, then covered her eyes.

Someone always wants to kill me [End Times]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara