Chapter 15

Chapter 15 The Gate of the New World

    It took less than half an hour to treat Jiang Qing, and then Gu Lan absorbed the crystal nucleus to restore his spiritual power, and then healed himself for the injury on his calf. After some tossing, it was almost dawn.

    When the spiritual power filled the meridian again, Gu Lan opened her eyes and stared at her hand blankly. She felt that there seemed to be a strange power in her body, and as soon as she thought about it, a purple light ball the size of a pigeon egg appeared in the palm of her hand, and then sparks burst out crackling.

    She was stunned, and after a long time, she looked up to the sky and laughed, it turned out to be the ability of the Thunder Department? Is it the same ability as that Chu Heng?

    Regarding this world, those people who have not cultivated immortality but have strange abilities, because of Ye Huo's popularity, Gu Lan already knows very well. To put it simply, after the end of the world, the surviving humans, like those zombies, have part of their bodies changed and have incredible superpowers.

    These people with special abilities are called mutants and supernatural beings.

    To put it simply, a mutant is a physical mutation like Ye Huo, such as being fast or powerful.

    And supernatural beings are equivalent to having the ability to manipulate gold, wood, water, fire, and earth, and can send out fireballs and water balls.

    Among them, those with space abilities and those with lightning abilities are the rarest. Not to mention the space ability, it is a mobile warehouse, and it is the ability user that every team wants. It can be said that as long as the space ability is awakened, there will be countless people working hard for you. There will be no worries about food and clothing.

    Lightning-type supernatural beings will have very powerful lethality. They are the best among supernatural beings, and they will generally be the core leader of a team. Gu Lan still remembers Ye Huo's yearning and admiration when he explained the lightning power.     Gu Lan didn't know why the ability would be awakened, because with the current physique of this body, the possibility of awakening the ability is very small. The only variable is that she was scratched by those zombie dogs this time, so she had to use Chaos Stone to purify those viruses, which is equivalent to washing the marrow and cutting the veins by the way. Although it is not very thorough, it will change some physique to some extent.

    She still vaguely remembered the pain in a coma. She hadn't noticed any changes in her body just after waking up. It was only this time that she treated Jiang Qing and consumed all the spiritual power in her body before she noticed this weak force. .     Close your eyes, and let this strange force circulate in your body along the route of your usual practice. After two small weeks, Gu Lan opened her eyes with satisfaction. Her eyes flashed, and she had entered The fourth level of gas refining.     Gu Lan's spiritual roots in her last life were not very good, they were wood and water dual spiritual roots. She was able to cultivate to transcend the tribulation and soar, all because of the heaven-defying fairy artifact of the Chaos Stone. After rebirth, she found that this body was even more unbearable. Although it was only a water spirit root, the meridians were too thin. In addition, in the world here, the aura was too thin, and the foundation building might only be 50%.     But now she suddenly seemed to have Lei Linggen, she just tried it out, who knew that there would be nothing wrong with practicing Chaos Art. And the speed of cultivation is also much faster.     Washing the marrow and cutting the veins can make people have supernatural powers, and having a supernatural power is like having a kind of spiritual root. This is a major discovery, and it has opened a door to a new world for Gu Lan. She couldn't help but wonder if she would have other abilities in the future?     Huge ecstasy filled his heart, even though Gu Lan tried his best to suppress it, his face was full of joy. It can be said that the injury this time was a blessing in disguise, a great opportunity.     But the most urgent thing is to go out and empty the supplies in the supermarket first, and then find the little girl by the way. Now that she has the ability of the thunder system, she can deal with her without asking others, so she is naturally placed in the supermarket. Looking around is more reassuring. As for when to completely eliminate her, we have to wait for her to become stronger, or at least to successfully form a pill.     Without further delay, Gu Lan, who had recovered from her leg injury, stood up and signaled Jiang Qing to leave.     Jiang Qing, who was squatting on the side, looked at Gu Lan who was full of joy with some doubts, but he still walked over obediently, and naturally hugged this woman whose fragrance seemed to be getting stronger.

Someone always wants to kill me [End Times]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें