Chapter 74

Chapter 74

    Seeing that Gu Lan refused his request without any hesitation, Xiao Han's eyes slowly darkened. In fact, he should have expected such a result long ago. This is the end of the world, no one is willing to meddle in other people's business, isn't he the same in the past?

    Seeing that the people brought by Seventh Uncle had blocked all the escape routes, Xiaohan stepped forward with a face of no hesitation and blocked Gu Lan behind him. No matter what, he didn't want to hurt others.

    "I'm in a good mood. Why, do you want to dig some vegetables to improve your life?" Uncle Seven got off the front jeep and asked with a sneer on his face.     "Uncle Qi, I know that you have always hated me because of Huahua. If you want to seek revenge on me, I have nothing to say. Even if it happens all over again, I will still make the original choice. I will never let any infection go. People infected with the zombie virus entered the base. It’s just that Gu Lan is innocent, please let her go.” Xiaohan seemed to have accepted his fate and only begged for Gu Lan.     "You are still saying those high-sounding words when you are about to die. You want to tell others that I am a person who has no regard for others' safety! Tell you, although I hate you about Huahua, I know that you have done nothing wrong, otherwise you think I can still let you live until today? Let you die to understand, I caught up this time for the safety of Yunxiang base, I will not let a person who has plans for Yunxiang base be like Wan Lingtian. I ran away right under my nose!" Uncle Seven said coldly.     "You said I have plans for Yunxiang Base?" Xiaohan stared at Uncle Qi in disbelief. But it was only two seconds before he suddenly laughed as if he understood.     Then he turned his head suddenly, looked at Gu Lan with an apologetic expression, and said, "I'm sorry, Sister Gu Lan, I have really troubled you. I'm afraid we are destined to be stepping stones for other people's ambitions..." "Trouble..." Gu     Lan Said in a cold voice, and then suddenly pulled Xiao Han and made him stand up again.     "You still have a chance to repent now. Those who want to stay out of the matter get out immediately, otherwise..." Gu Lan narrowed her eyes slightly, and suddenly had an idea in her heart.     "Haha, this bitch was scared stupid by the zombies, she dared to say such things to so many of us..."

    "Seventh Uncle, this bitch is so delicate, what should     I do if I'm afraid I'll get rough and hurt her later?" Leave it to me, brother..."

    Gu Lan's words made the old men laugh and laugh as if they had heard a joke, and some even said more dirty words, and some men looked at Gu Lan with a little distaste. It's the same, just sticking his eyes on her body unscrupulously, scanning her body non-stop, with a lewd/smile on his face.

    "Sister Gu Lan, I'll cover you. Hurry up and leave, it's too late!" Xiaohan rushed to Gu Lan again, and stuffed the car keys into Gu Lan's hand. Even though he believed that Gu Lan was really powerful, Uncle Seven brought more than a hundred people here this time, and more than ten of them were supernatural beings or mutants. No matter how powerful Gu Lan was, she was just a girl after all. It will not be the opponent of so many men.

    But in the last days, once a clean and beautiful girl falls into the hands of so many men, her final fate can only be worse than death!

    When they were at the base, these people were fairly well-behaved because of various rules, but when they were out on missions, once they were out of the boss's sight, some people's bad nature would be completely exposed. This kind of thing happens from time to time, and he and the boss both know it, but these people usually behave in the base, and the boss has no reason to deal with them!

    But it's different now. Seventh Uncle wants to take the opportunity to kill him, probably because of Sister Gu Lan's space ability. Although he won't kill her, it is certain that she will suffer humiliation and torture for the sake of standing up. up.