Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    Will she turn into such an ugly monster? Gu Lan's face was ugly, and she looked back at the scratches on her calf.

    The speed and physical strength of this body still can't keep up. If she can be given more time to breathe, she won't be in such a mess.

    It's so unreconciled! She had finally come back to life again, she didn't want to just turn into that kind of ugly monster! She also wanted to reawaken the spirit of the Chaos Stone, and one day she would be able to restore the cultivation level of her previous life, and then sooner or later she would return to the realm of comprehension, and kill those who harmed her!

    Her wish has not been fulfilled yet, how could she just be ruined by these disgusting monsters! Gu Lan narrowed her eyes slightly, and after licking her lips, a handful of transparent crystal nuclei appeared in her hand, before she had time to purify the hostility in it, she frantically absorbed the energy in those crystal nuclei, her cultivation base He began to climb steadily, breaking through the bottleneck of the second floor of Qi Refining in the blink of an eye.

    Too few, twenty or so crystal nuclei are only enough for her to enter the third level of Qi Refining. Shaking off the crystal nuclei that had turned into powder in her hand, Gu Lan flipped her wrist and covered the wound on her calf. The Chaos Stone stuck to the wound and began to purify the virus in her wound. After absorbing the Chaos Stone, her face gradually turned pale, she couldn't hold it anymore, her cultivation was still too low!

    The three mutated dogs kept jumping up, but the medicine cabinet was too high, so they couldn't reach it, so they kept scratching the cabinet. One of the mutated dogs circled the cabinet back and forth. , it ran to the door.

    Gu Lan kept staring at these mutated dogs distractedly, thinking that the mutated dog was going to retreat when he saw that he couldn't take advantage of it, but saw that it rushed back suddenly, and then slammed into the mutated dog with his body. on the cabinet.

    The cabinet was hit and shook violently, and Gu Lan's treatment was interrupted. Struggling to stand up, when the other two mutated dogs followed suit and bumped into the previous mutated dog, Gu Lan jumped onto another cabinet, but the previous cabinet turned upside down like dominoes. The cabinets fell over one by one, but Gu Lan was exhausted to jump to the top of the one in front of them before those cabinets fell down.

    But her leg was injured, and her body speed was not fast enough. Finally, after hiding three cabinets, she had no time to jump over the fourth cabinet. In order to prevent all the cabinets in front of her from falling on her, Gu Lan With a wave of his hand, he put away those cabinets.

    She thought she would fall to the ground, and then the sharp teeth of those mutant dogs would meet her, but what Gu Lan didn't expect was that she fell into a generous chest. If there is no rancid smell in this chest, Gu Lan will feel happier!

    Jiang Qing put Gu Lan down and pulled him behind him. The three mutant dogs surrounded the two of them, and they all looked at Jiang Qing suspiciously, as if they couldn't tell whether they were of the same kind or not.

    But Jiang Qing didn't give them too much time, and the fire ax in his hand swung out, splitting the head of the front mutant dog in half.

    There was a low growl in his throat, it was an angry voice, if he came later, the only human being who could save him would probably be eaten! He was not even willing to eat this delicious-smelling human being, and these short-sighted things dared to compete with him for food!

    Gu Lan frowned slightly, feeling as if Jiang Qing's growls made her soul pricked by some tiny needles. In the world of comprehension, this is a technique similar to directly attacking the primordial spirit. It is extremely difficult to practice, but it is the best method to deal with monks. She has also dabbled in it before. It's just that this zombie man, how did he learn without a teacher?