Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Gu Lan has never been a person who is willing to care about other people's life and death. After cultivating immortality for more than a thousand years, she has long been calm and indifferent to many things.

    This is the first time, what does she want to do? Because of that Mo Xin, and because of her, she came to this chaotic world.

    No one stopped Gu Lan. After walking out of this empty room, she walked straight to the correct exit without looking back. This made Cheng Yang who was following her raise her eyebrows slightly, because when entering this base, She was obviously out of her mind, but now she was able to find the correct exit all at once, which is really a bit surprising. You must know that the outside of this research institute is almost all the same rooms and passages. People who come here for the first time will basically know get lost.

    Also, the man in black who was next to her and never said a word was very mysterious. He was wearing a mask all the time. Could it be that he was too ugly to be seen? Remembering that his brother said that he was very powerful, Cheng Yang raised the corners of his lips slightly, and walked a few steps quickly, wanting to test the man's reaction.     Just when his hand was about to land on the man's shoulder, his wrist was tightly grasped, and the next moment, the world spun, and Cheng Yang was thrown out. If he hadn't responded well, he would have been smashed against the wall of the passage by now!     But even so, Cheng Yang rolled on the ground in embarrassment before he stabilized his figure, and then squatted on the ground with one hand on the ground, assuming a posture of preparing for battle.     Cheng Yang narrowed his eyes, and glanced at the white windbreaker on his body. There was a lot of dust on the clothes, which made him frowned in displeasure, and stared at Jiang Qing fiercely.     Glancing at his brother, Ye Yunzhe gave him the look that had warned you a long time ago, then smiled and said: "Uh... everyone is on their own, why did this fight?" "Cheng Yang     is Well, what do you mean? Do you want to keep us?" Gu Lan turned her head and said with an irritable expression. From her point of view, Jiang Qing is so honest, he doesn't talk to anyone except herself, it must be this peachy-eyed man who provoked Jiang Qing, maybe he just wanted to attack her, so he was beaten up.

    Cheng Yang stood up, and said a little embarrassingly: "I just want to say hello to him, so that we can get to know each other."

    Ye Yunzhe slapped Cheng Yang hard, and gave him a peaceful look Finally, he turned his head and said apologetically to Gu Lan: "My brother is a cheap man, he has no malicious intentions. But I'm also curious about this guy, what's his name? Why don't you like to talk, which makes people I can't warm up."

    "Let's go." Gu Lan ignored them, and after saying this word coldly, she turned her head and left again, Jiang Qing followed without giving Ye Yunzhe and Cheng Yang a look.     When Ye Huo walked past the two of them, he smiled lightly and said, "His name is Jiang Qing, and he is the vice-team of our team. He's a bit cold-tempered, but he's a nice guy. We still have something to do, see you by fate."     " Good, see you by fate." Ye Yunzhe said with a smile, then stood with Cheng Yang, watching Gu Lan and the others leave.     Until Gu Lan and the others left the gate of the research institute, Cheng Yang was still frowning tightly with a look of displeasure.     "I reminded you, but you don't believe it. How about it, is that person very powerful?" Ye Yunzhe leaned against the wall on one side, looking lazily at his brother.     "Very strong!" Cheng Yang pursed his lips, speaking a little reluctantly. This should be the first time he lost so badly after awakening his ability in the last days. Moreover, it was also the first time to be so ignored by a girl!     After leaving the research institute, Gu Lan and his party walked all the way to the gate of the base, while observing the situation of the base. The Canglang Base should have been built according to the original military area. It has a large site and is well planned. However, most of the buildings are still unfinished, and only the construction workers are busy.     However, when they were approaching the gate of the city, they saw a large square, just like the outside of the city, with tents everywhere and a crowd of people, perhaps tens of thousands.