Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Yin Mulan's eyes widened instantly, and subconsciously looked in the direction of Gu Lan and Jiang Qing.

    When he looked at her, he saw that Gu Lan was looking at her, with a faint smile on his lips.

    Licking her lips, Yin Mulan smiled, put away the computer, curled up on the chair and closed her eyes. It's just that the flashing picture she saw just now has been circling in her mind.

    That's Gu Lan treating that man, right? The bullet flew out of that person's body in such a strange, bloody splash, it was scary to look at, and at that moment, her computer screen was full of blood red. She hasn't seen the picture after that, why did the computer become like that?     This computer was taken by her in a computer city after the end of the world. It has the latest and most high-end configuration, and it has only been used for a short time. It stands to reason that such a situation cannot happen.     And Gu Lan's smile, why does it make people feel scalp numb? The more Yin Mulan thought about it, the more she wondered if Gu Lan found out that she was secretly taking pictures? It's just that God knows, she really didn't mean to secretly take pictures, it's just a little habit of insecurity after the end of the world.     After all, this road leads to the Canglang Base, and Annan Town was cleaned by the base before, and the road after that has been smooth.     Only gradually, more and more survivors were encountered. There was a small convoy of several vehicles, and there was also a group of people on foot, but all of them were lightly packed, and looking at them, they seemed tired and embarrassed.     Later, the road was simply blocked, and it took a long time to move forward.     It took only two hours to get there, but by the time they saw the wolf base from a distance, six or seven hours had passed.     It was already past three o'clock in the afternoon. Today's weather is very good, a rare sunny day. If it is usual, at this point, the sky will basically be dark.

    The city wall of the Canglang base is much higher than what we saw a few days ago. In the open space outside the base, a large number of survivors can be seen from a distance waiting to enter the city. Simple tents were set up everywhere, much more than what Gu Lan and the others saw a few days ago.     Xu entered the range of the base, and those survivors felt safe, so they were in the mood to chat and fight. From time to time, people could be seen passing by the queue of vehicles, joking and talking about something.     Gu Lan frowned, feeling very irritable. If there was another way to pass, she would have asked Tian Dajiang to go another way, but both Bai Lu and Yin Mulan said that they had to cross the river ahead, so they could only go this way. Otherwise, don't know where to go around?     "It seems to me that we can only stay outside this base tonight. It seems that the Canglang Base on the other side of the bridge has not cleared much space, only a few checkpoints have been set up. It seems a bit uncomfortable to go there tonight. It's possible." Yin Mulan said while holding a pair of maps while looking at them.     Gu Lan frowned when she heard that she had to stay here for one more night. If she had known that so many people would come to the Wolf Base today, she would rather stay in Annan Town for a few more days.     Staying in this kind of place full of people, not to mention irritability, there will be many unexpected things. Fortunately, it was only for one night, so nothing should happen, right?     Gu Lan stared at the long-dragon-like convoy in front with a cold face, pursed her lips and did not speak for a while.     "Gu Lan, what do you mean?" Yin Mulan asked again.     Gu Lan pursed her lips, and said in a cold voice, "Leave at dawn tomorrow morning, and find a place to park by the side. If there is nothing wrong, don't go too far. If there is an emergency, we will evacuate at any time." Everyone     agreed There is no objection to Gu Lan's words.     And when I really found a place to park the car, it was already more than an hour later. It is close to the side of the road where we will cross the river tomorrow. There are few vehicles, but it is quite clean.