Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Painting the ground as a prison is the best way for a trapped person.

    And the location is in her Chaos Stone. This time, Gu Lan was really relieved that she no longer had to worry about Mo Xin appearing inexplicably, then giving her a slap in the face, and then disappearing inexplicably.

    If Gu Lan could cast this spell from the beginning, there wouldn't be so many troubles. It's a pity that she didn't have much magic power when she just woke up, so Mo Xin escaped twice.     The mana hadn't been recovered yet, and Gu Lan's mana had completely bottomed out after such a toss. After coming out of the Chaos Stone, he sat cross-legged beside Jiang Qing, closed his eyes and concentrated on absorbing the energy in the crystal nucleus.     The first person to wake up was Ye Huo. He turned over vigilantly, touched his head, and looked at the surrounding situation in a daze. When he saw Gu Lan and Jiang Qing guarding not far away, he breathed a sigh of relief.     Ye Huo looked at the person lying on the ground with some doubts, obviously not knowing what was going on. After checking Ye Jingqi's situation, he squatted beside Ye Jingqi and asked, "Sister Gu Lan, everyone, what's the matter?" "We     encountered a very powerful spider monster, and you are invincible. Passed out." Gu Lan said nonsense.     Ye Huo's eyes widened, as if trying to remember.     "Go and get the corpse of that spider monster." In order to solve the problem once, Gu Lan looked at Jiang Qing. I don't need to wait for those people to wake up, I guess I have to explain them one by one, troublesome!     Jiang Qing nodded, and the speed disappeared.     A few minutes later, Jiang Qing appeared again, dragging the huge corpse of the spider monster and slowly walking over. The spider monster's legs were broken one by one by Jiang Qing, but now, those spider legs were probably inserted into the spider monster's body by Jiang Qing again, looking like a big hedgehog.     "It's so big..." Ye Huo's eyes widened with astonishment on his face. What he didn't say was, why did he have no memory at all for such a big spider monster, even if he was fainted by it as soon as he met him, would he still have some memories?

    "That spider monster...can attack mentally, do you understand me?" Gu Lan hesitated and said, she was hesitating whether to ask Jiang Qing to tamper with the memories of these people again.

    "Ah, I see." Ye Huo nodded, with an expression of finally understanding what was going on.

    There is no need for Gu Lan to worry about the subsequent things. With Ye Huo around, those people who wake up later don't need her to explain. That spider monster was described by Ye Huo as a *oss who mentally attacked everyone as soon as they met.

    And Jiang Qing and Gu Lan were the ones who killed this *boss, they saved everyone's life!

    Although the process Ye Huo said didn't exist, and it was a bit exaggerated, but Gu Lan didn't care, as long as she didn't come to trouble her, it would be fine.

    "Hey hold the grass, why do I feel like I've been run over by a car..." Over there, Yin Mulan finally woke up, holding her head, curled up into a pile.

    After a long while, she sat up suddenly, scanned around quickly, and finally fixed her gaze on Tang Jinge. She turned over, habitually wanted to check his situation, but was about to run When he came to Tang Jinge's side, he suddenly remembered something and stopped, then turned around with embarrassment, and walked slowly towards Gu Lan.

    In the first few steps, she walked very slowly, then got faster and faster, and then almost ran over, and then sat down beside Gu Lan unceremoniously, because the movement was too violent, she was there again clutching her PP. Crying out in pain, he even forgot what he originally wanted to ask Gu Lan.